Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    he's wielding a legendary weapon and loses against a girl, oh dear

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stormshadow243 View Post
    And that race is half orc, half ogre which has an outpost in Blade's Edge. And I doubt they are all orphans.
    Its a Clan, Rexxars father however, had it anal with an Ogre.... *imagines male orc and female ogra* good fuckin lord...

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Your signature is massive! Please read the signature rules, you've really slaughtered them.
    I'm sorry, but I can't seem to find those rules. If you can provide me with a link, I'll be happy to try and meet the requirements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Faction leader...
    Tirion and Darion appear to be in a higher faction leader bracket. Thrall/Varian/Vol'jin etc all have 5.57m HP whereas them 2 have 13m each

Quote Originally Posted by Ahpuch View Post
    You've obviously never been into ICC and seen how big Tirion is then, last I checked he wasn't raidable.
    hes probably that big so that when hes chatting with arthas in the cinematic he dosnt look like a midget

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Shandris Feathermoon is the Alliance counterpart on that quest and she is the same size as any female night elf.

Seriously, Orhan Ogreblade is a half-ogre. Reason why she is leading a clan of ogres.
    Ah, alright then.

Well, a huge female Nelf wouldn't be so sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalserrar View Post
    I'm sorry, but I can't seem to find those rules. If you can provide me with a link, I'll be happy to try and meet the requirements.
    You must have a problem with your eyes.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...atures-Avatars