What are the Cataclysm known raids?

Wotlk brought 4 tiers of raid, we all knew about the first tier and ICC, but Ulduar and ToC was a surprise for me.

This time I know of Blackwing Descent and Grim Batrol's Bastion of Twilight will come with the Launch. Then theres Throne of the Four Winds and Firelands(postponed?) I also heard a rumor that there might be a Caverns of Time raid.

So Does anyone know where Deathwing is gonna be? Hopefully not in Deepholme cause that means he popped out and went back in. I think it would be cool if they made an outdoors instance for him( hes the largest living thing with wings, fighting him in a hole somewheres seems dumb) and with phasing, they could do it

So if someone could add to what i dont know or correct what I think I know and put the raids in order of patch releases, that would be really cool and appreciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's confirmed that there will be a Caverns of Time: War of the Ancients raid added in a later patch.

As far as release order, I don't think Blizzard has ever told us in advance.

Bastion of Twilight, Blackwing Descent and Throne of the Four Winds are confirmed to be the release raids.

Firelands and CoT:WotA are confirmed to be patched in. The rest is speculation at this point.

I am desperately hoping for an Uldum raid, and with a six boss maximum per raid, I think more than just then first tier will have multiple raid zones .

10+ Year Old Account
    On release:

Twilight Bastion
    Throne of the Four Winds (Skywall)
    Blackwing Descent

Eventually:

Firelands
    CoT: War of the Ancients

Release
    + Bastion of Twilight
    + Throne of the Four Wins
    + Blackwing Descent