Uhh Thunderstorm?

I see it's apparently no longer in the new cataclysm talent tree. And doesn't appear to be trainable. I'll be a sad panda if it's gone.

You get the spell automaticly when you choose to spec into the Elemental tree

Auto-trained to you at level 10 when you choose to become and elemental shaman.

Ah, interesting. So early, I like it. Should probably add these auto learned skills to the class panel so others don't freak out when they see a certain spell missing like I did.

Edit: Oh, nevermind. I see it now, somehow I was thinking that was the talent mastery spot, I think it was before, must've been changed. My bad. >_>

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...aman-Cataclysm

I personally get so sick of people that post here about things that if they looked on the front page they could easily find for themselves. Its almost as bad as when people post about stuff that is already answered in the very first post of the thread they just posted on. Either people seriously suck at reading comprehension or they are just way to lazy to read before they post.

Eye of the Storm, Thunderstorm and Elemental Fury are all level 10 specialization spells. In other words, leveling as elemental is going to absolutely kick ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post

I personally get so sick of people that post here about things that if they looked on the front page they could easily find for themselves. Its almost as bad as when people post about stuff that is already answered in the very first post of the thread they just posted on. Either people seriously suck at reading comprehension or they are just way to lazy to read before they post.

Eye of the Storm, Thunderstorm and Elemental Fury are all level 10 specialization spells. In other words, leveling as elemental is going to absolutely kick ass.
    I had been looking at that, I simply skimmed through that part too quick because it's now where the Talent Mastery used to be so that's all I thought it was. I took a second look after people responded so quickly and seen that I missed it. No need to be so angry about it, it is a forum, and thats what it's used for is discussion. I even apologized with a "my bad". Because it really shouldn't be that big of a problem for just missing it because it just had been put in a spot where something else was initially there.

I have a good memory and so I simply just had it in my mind that, that was the talent mastery stuff. Has nothing to do with lazyness or reading comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post

Your acting like being an ele shammy wasent kick ass before
    Yea yea....

Yeah, if you dont have thunderstorm, you wouldnt be able to knock people down from LM or in EOTS

I seriously like what they have done to the new talents trees, a good change. And not some crappy one that I expected. I almost like it as much as 42

Quote Originally Posted by coldviper18 View Post
    where something else was initially there.
    I have a good memory and so I simply just had it in my mind that, that was the talent mastery stuff. Has nothing to do with lazyness or reading comprehension.
    It was posted on the front page of a news post that the specializations are exactly where the mastery skills used to be. I'm not upset about it. I'm just annoyed. It is annoying that people can't bother to read the news page, but post about things they really don't need to post about. I mean, post what you want, but it does get old when you post what has already been asked and answered.

---------- Post added 2010-07-17 at 10:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Twlight destroyer View Post
    No, I'm acting like leveling an elemental shaman wasn't kick ass which it really wasn't. Not only did you have to roll for cloth gear to stay competitive and have wasted spirit on your gear, but you also didn't do nearly the damage of enhancement and you had 2x the downtime, so leveling one sucked ass plain and simple. End game, they are much better than during leveling.

---------- Post added 2010-07-17 at 10:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FredMaHead View Post
    Yeah, if you dont have thunderstorm, you wouldnt be able to knock people down from LM or in EOTS
    That is really a side effect of Thunderstorm. Its a pownage AOE that restores mana which makes it an insanely good leveling spell.

15+ Year Old Account
    So.. thing had been unclear to me but... specialation skills = get instantly lvl 10 eh?
    so thatd mean... ES at lvl 10... nice
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.

Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by The Twlight destroyer View Post
    It wasn't for leveling, it was CL > LB filler > CL until LvB.

You basically only use Shocks for movement, which was boring. From what I saw, apparently Lava Burst is now level 34 or 36? Not sure, but it will make Elemental leveling a lot more fun, especially once you get Flame Shock and Lava Burst and you learn to use your abilities properly while leveling.

Deleted
    lava burst at level 34 too

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonium* View Post
    lava burst at level 34 too
    Yeah, thanks for clearing that up. Come Cata I'm either rerolling a Draenei Shaman or a Goblin Shaman to experience both sides of the new leveling. So Panda, ele Shaman kicking ass in beta damage wise?

I personally primarily use it for knocking people off cliffs Used to use it to knock people off their flying mounts and parachute down. Though I only recently started playing again after seeing all this new stuff and I'm pretty sure you cant do that anymore.

But it truthfully does make it awesome for leveling, and I was planning on leveling a goblin shaman enhancement but I'm tempted to do elemental because of a lot of these changes. I'll probably at least try it out, but I know enhancement is amazing for leveling so I may just switch shortly after, but I definitely want to try.

Quote Originally Posted by coldviper18 View Post
    I personally primarily use it for knocking people off cliffs Used to use it to knock people off their flying mounts and parachute down. Though I only recently started playing again after seeing all this new stuff and I'm pretty sure you cant do that anymore.

But it truthfully does make it awesome for leveling, and I was planning on leveling a goblin shaman enhancement but I'm tempted to do elemental because of a lot of these changes. I'll probably at least try it out, but I know enhancement is amazing for leveling so I may just switch shortly after, but I definitely want to try.
    Enhance is gonna be a lot more fun too, with access to DW n shit at level 10. Primal Strike at 3, and Lava Lash at 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsonia View Post
    Enhance is gonna be a lot more fun too, with access to DW n shit at level 10. Primal Strike at 3, and Lava Lash at 10.
    True, now that you mention that I do already have a shaman thats primarily elemental so I may just keep him as that and level a new enhancement. Dual spec never really worked for me as a shaman I always had to have a PvE spec and a PvP spec. So I'll probably make my goblin enhancement and have 2 shamans. I <3 shaman so much, best class evar.