10+ Year Old Account

So what do i do from here?

Just got 2p t10 on my ret pally, rollin with 2p 10 and 20 t9 atm, got 50 ish triumph saved up so far, can i get some advice on how to advance gearwise and dps wise, i only hit 4k on the target dummy, expertise and hitcapped aswell, i noticed i got oom quicker now i have divine storm more often, Gief advice on what to do now =D

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...on&cn=Turaylon is armory, last time i checked it wasnt updated to ret gear though =(

When u want advice for ret, don't log in prot gear mate

Hmm, that is a very difficult one right there...

I would suggest, start a new character and farm Black Temple with it, so you look kewl !

15+ Year Old Account
    Tip 1: Dont use Target Dummy DPS. Since we are a Caster/Melee hybrid, we gain from EVERY buff except Divine Spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Just got 2p t10 on my ret pally, rollin with 2p 10 and 20 t9 atm, got 50 ish triumph saved up so far, can i get some advice on how to advance gearwise and dps wise, i only hit 4k on the target dummy, expertise and hitcapped aswell, i noticed i got oom quicker now i have divine storm more often, Gief advice on what to do now =D

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...on&cn=Turaylon is armory, last time i checked it wasnt updated to ret gear though =(

when i had mana issues i switched to 11/5/55 and that helped a bit, but the guy above me has it right we benefit from a lot of buffs that cant be represented on a test dummy. The one that jumps off the page 1st is you have no melee haste, 20% more haste translates to a lot more white swings with more procs. You will also have to hit divine plea more often as well. Keep saving your frost badges and get the war token, then your 4 set, then your libram.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiboyslol View Post
    when i had mana issues i switched to 11/5/55 and that helped a bit, but the guy above me has it right we benefit from a lot of buffs that cant be represented on a test dummy. The one that jumps off the page 1st is you have no melee haste, 20% more haste translates to a lot more white swings with more procs. You will also have to hit divine plea more often as well. Keep saving your frost badges and get the war token, then your 4 set, then your libram.
    4pc before anything- It is the biggest DPS increase.

Agreed. I was just testing my dps on the raid dummy in SW on my hunter (they both use mana, but only sort of) yesterday (got new bracers or something) and I couldnt break 4.5k. For comparison, on stinky last week, i did 11k dps with 25% buff, medium length fight, cooldowns cycling. Point is, you'll do ALOT more dps with a full compliment of buffs, and alot of your mana troubles will be solved due to BoW, shammy totems, other replenishments, etc. If that doesnt work, start gemming mp5 (please dont do this, im trolling.)