Question The Insane - asking for confirmation.

I have started grinding for this achievementent, now doing mainly Dire Maul north runs for goblin rep and also librams for Shen'dralar rep. Lately I read that blizz is lowering the level range for all Dire Mal, Strat and Scholo, so I am wondering:
    - are still Skin of Shadow and Frayed Abomination Stitching droping in their respective instances?
    - can still Blood of Heroes be found on Plaguelands after the zone revamp?

This is the only part of the achievement that bothers me as Pristine Black Diamonds and Heavy Junkboxes both not bind and can be "farmed" based on mobs level.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Grim Reaper; 2010-07-19 at 05:04 AM.

How about "Do the quests still exist?"

Wether the items drop is rather irrelevant if you cannot turn them in.

With the amount of work and time it takes to do the insane
    I'd imagine this is something they would jump through hoops to keep in game

Quote Originally Posted by Zeilek View Post
    With the amount of work and time it takes to do the insane
    I'd imagine this is something they would jump through hoops to keep in game
    Or since it's a feat of strength, they could also just get rid of it entirely. Feats of Strength is a good place to put achievements that died.

Blizzard have already confirmed that "Insane in the Membrane" will still be achiveable after Cataclysm arrives.

Deleted
    insane in the membrame is available in cataclysm, as stated by a blue.

That's what I mean, I know there was a blue post confirming its availability for cataclysm, but after the full plaguelands, strat and scholo revamp I was wondering about it. And knowing the this zones are open for testing ( and not knowing it the new loot tables are already done) I thought it was a good time to ask about it.

P.D. what I'm already assuming is that we are gonna lose the dungeon set 1 as some of the pieces droping in these instances are at the limit of new level range given by the LFD or directly out of it, but I could be wrong