Poll: Gaga or Beiber?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RouVix View Post
    Bieber and Gaga represent two distinctly different musical styles and genres, and probably serve different audiences making this whole comparison terribly gratuitous. Was the whole basis of this thread the fact that they're both popular in Youtube?
    You mean they represent two different genres of pop? Face it, they both suck. I'm not gonna vote for either...

---------- Post added 2010-07-29 at 05:11 AM ----------
    Last edited by IrishAdam; 2010-07-29 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Double Quote
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhdCslFcKFU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishAdam View Post
    You mean they represent two different genres of pop? Face it, they both suck. I'm not gonna vote for either...
    Well yes, tru dat.

But still, I don't see a point in comparing the two. And yes, they both suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the option to say they are both horrible talentless retards?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloobyz View Post
    Justin bieber
    justin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieber
    <3

This is the write post for this:
    Coffee came through my nose after seeing that pic... Too bad you got banned bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan-Amuno View Post
    As of late, it seems Beiber's "Baby" has overtaken Gaga's "Bad Romance" for the most watched video on Youtube. So, I was wondering, who would Warcraft players choose if they had to pick between the two?

Gaga or Beiber?
    they both suck rusty dog turds, so they are equaly damned.

Deleted
    I dont listen to the style of music Lady Gaga makes but it is decent, while Bieber is just silly.

I.Fucking.Hate.Pop. But i had to vote for GaGa, at least she is a real woman, and Bieber is trying to become one,and he ALMOST made it...

Lady Gaga easily.

she's pretty awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by 420rogue View Post
    rawrrrr, i decided to make a new toon and now i can't get into the game....
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyth View Post
    this is the dumbest person i have ever seen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gaga of course.

Lets put it this way, if I had to chose what I was locked in a room listening to all day.. It would be Gaga...

But for the love of all that is holy *Or unholy, in this case*, don't ever put me in that situation!

Deleted
    Bieber is boring. His songs sound like any other douchebag's. Gaga on the otherhand at least has some fairly unique-sounding music, and I won't lie, I do enjoy quite a few of her songs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloobyz View Post
    Justin bieber
    justin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieberjustin bieber
    <3

This is the write post for this
    bahwhahaha loololo
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.