Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Goblin Best Class

So I am not sure if this was already discussed, but what do you think would be the best class for a Goblin come Cataclysm? Also, please include why you think this would be the best class choice. Thanks!

I think min-maxing as far as your racials is going a little too far. If you think a race looks nice and you like the animations, play it and don't worry too much about the racial; they aren't going to be anything close to game changing or make you better than any other player of a different race. This attitude means any class is the best class for goblins.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Goblin Rogue because its the closest you get to a gnome rogue ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Suture View Post
    I think min-maxing as far as your racials is going a little too far. If you think a race looks nice and you like the animations, play it and don't worry too much about the racial; they aren't going to be anything close to game changing or make you better than any other player of a different race. This attitude means any class is the best class for goblins.
    Fun fact. The difference between Rogues Horde side in the same top-end gear is only about 20 at most.
    Which if you haven't realized, at 13k DPS, 20 DPS isn't really that amazing.

---------- Post added 2010-07-18 at 01:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by timtim89 View Post
    goblin rogue because its the closest you get to a gnome rogue ^^
    bwahahahaha you'll never click me! -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Play what class you have the most fun with, I dont understand how people dont get this.

Goblin fire mage. It just fits.

Goblin warlock with goblin engineering. Doesn't get any more destructive and awesome than that. When I started playing my gnome warlock in vanilla, I really wanted to be a goblin warlock. Come Cataclysm, she'll get a chance to be just that.

Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    Fun fact. The difference between Rogues Horde side in the same top-end gear is only about 20 at most.
    Which if you haven't realized, at 13k DPS, 20 DPS isn't really that amazing.
    Exactly. If you level jewelcrafting or engineering you will see more of a dps increase than if you pick a particular race.

Goblin lock, an extra melee escape with rocket boots

A goblin priest named healzforhire

Quote Originally Posted by Suture View Post
    Exactly. If you level jewelcrafting or engineering you will see more of a dps increase than if you pick a particular race.
    For those of you who have played DDO, you know what I mean when I say the difference made by WoW race/class combos really is laughable in comparison.

They've intentionally made it so there's no way for it to be game-changing, at least not anymore. I do know of people who were mad as hell when all priests got Fear Ward because that was the only reason they'd rolled dwarves rather than humans, but these days the differences are pretty negligible.

Goblin Warrior, Dual wieling fury!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Goblin Mage

My prices for ports and mana cakes will be OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Drefanator View Post
    Goblin Mage

My prices for ports and mana cakes will be OP.
    Better be a fire mage with enginering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mober View Post
    A goblin priest named healzforhire
    For the love of jesus NO!
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Any, because now in BG's alliance will see how annoying it is when you cant even target the little bastard blowing you up or back stabbing you to death.

Goblin priest, "Cause I ain't got one yet" (Best if read in a US Southern Accent)

Never had enough patience to level a priest past 12; wanting to experience the new quests will help give me the patience needed.

Oh and I already have his name picked out, Snott
    Last edited by Corgran; 2010-07-18 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Snott
    Quote Originally Posted by Sl
    So you just see mages running up to the boss going "AGGHHH"
    and everyone else being like, "What.. what are you doing?"
    "CDS UP BRO DONT WORRY, AHHHPEWPEWPEPEW"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coldviper18 View Post
    Any, because now in BG's alliance will see how annoying it is when you cant even target the little bastard blowing you up or back stabbing you to death.
    THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!!! LOL

This is what I tell everyone!!! ;D I CAN NOT WAIT! The Alliance will get a taste of their own medicine! LOL

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Goblin Rogue.

Huh? Why you ask?

Have you seen the friggin' stealth animation?

Goblin Enhancement Shammy. Named Insurance.
    God damn those casuals and their utter refusal to ever complain as much as the so-called hardcores.

Rouge/shammy/warrior most reasons already told. warlock!?, pet costs food and no more fizzlebangs!, alltoe maby for conjuring pets to sell....

and yeah revenge against the cute gnomes, nothing beats beeing a tauren and wondering why u cant move all the sudden relizing something wacked u in the bum to little to see.