Page 1 of 3
LastLast

You VS Everybody

Ok this little gem just popped into my head.

Imagine a pvp server, with no horde or allience. Just a free for all.

Protect your neck

good idea or stupid?
    ALL DAY SON ALLLLLLLLLLLLL DAY.

I'm not opposed to the idea of being able to attack someone who's been particularly rude to you or maybe is stealing your mobs, no matter the faction...but the problem is that most people don't need any reason. It'd be impossible to get anything done.

Stupid.

People don't like getting "pawned" or whatever you wana call it. If you could attack/gank your own faction, the drama in the towns would be epic and the entire comunity would be sitting on a barel of dynamite.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag7 View Post
    Stupid.

People don't like getting "pawned" or whatever you wana call it. If you could attack/gank your own faction, the drama in the towns would be epic and the entire comunity would be sitting on a barel of dynamite.
    People do enjoy "pawning" though ;d

i want to say im in favor of this, but it would be impossible to get anything done lol

I play ally, and more often that not I see some ally scum snot nose shit that I would just love to thunderf**k off a cliff and then rez camp.

maybe I have more animosty towards my own factions cuz there the tards I see in /2 trollin, and beakin off in 5 mans, pugs, and BG's

World pvp is dead for the most part, so more people to kill the better.

as for not being able to get anything done ... ehh not like there is anything good anyways lol
    ALL DAY SON ALLLLLLLLLLLLL DAY.

10+ Year Old Account
    Computer says nooooooo.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

the entire server population would play rogues just ot avoid getting ganked and to gank

wasn't this in AoC? And didn't it make things bad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

15+ Year Old Account
    My starfall is happy?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

its more of a BG idea rather then a whole server could u imagine an arena or BG that was 5-10 people free for all

Go afk in the city for 1 min, come back dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag7 View Post
    Stupid.

I think he wanted to find out whether other people may enjoy it, not whether according to you nobody can possibly enjoy it.

I would like this myself.

wasn't this in AoC? And didn't it make things bad?
    What made AoC bad is that it was just a bad game overall. You can't blame AoC's failure on the pvp.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gurubashi Arena (or the one in Nagrand)?

Your 5 team vs. the World.

Let's do it.

Hardcore servers, C'MON. You die, all your shit comes off your body. Only takes a few hours for all epics anyways! The only hard part is enchants and gems =D

This would only work if Honor Kills gave experience
    I mean lets face it, you wouldnt be able to walk 5 meters without someone trying to kill you

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What they should do somewhere along the lines of the OP, is implement a Wintergrasp style BG zone that is FFA PVP!!!! THAT WOULD BE THE SHIT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pnad View Post
    good idea or stupid?
    I say stupid, what would be the point in having content. I think you need to go play a different genre of game. WoW pvp reminds me of the college guy standing at the Mortal Kombat machine acting like a bad ass for beating all the little kids. . . .