Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Garrosh was involved with thrall's capture new evidence

post has been edited due to my lack of common sense and feedback from other posters please read all of it and the additions.

New evidence of garrosh's involvement with thralls capture and escape has appeared and it proves he has no involvement as he was just on his way to the maelstrom.

all text is from the goblin zone the lost isles and the following quests in and around ogrimmar. I have highlighted all relevant parts of the text in the quest text that support this.
    y.
    the first few bits of text are from an orcs journal discovered in the lost isles as a goblin(only posted five out of six journal pages as last page has no relevant text to my topic)

Got on a ship called Draka's Fury. We're taking the special cargo to a far away place across the ocean. I have the duty to clean stuff on the ship and scout when we get to land.

Better work than searching for Alliance rogues and druids in Orgrimmar.

The food is not as good, but the grog tastes the same. Durotar has already slipped out of sight.

Day Two:

The food and rocking of the ship do not agree with me!

There is much to clean as there are many of my brothers who are sick. This does not seem like a good idea to me, but if he needs to go, we will gladly follow him to the bottom of the sea.

Let us hope that it does not come to that.

Day Three:

The sea lashes the ship very heavily. The captain had us take down the sails. We are like a child's toy in the middle of gigantic waves.

I may not like the ocean, but I kept my food down today like a true warrior.
    Day Four:

There are two small islands on the horizon. The captain says that we will sail just past them. He does not want to stop. There is an edge to his voice that I do not like. It sounds like fear.

There was much to do... what? There are sounds of explosions outside. I am going above deck to see what it is.
    Day ??:

I washed up on the rocky shore of an island. It must be one of the two that I saw before. Most of my brothers are dead. There is no sign of our special cargo. I fear the worst and cannot believe my thoughts.

I do not know how many days have passed. One, possibly two? Surely not more. The Alliance cowards came at us, hiding from behind the larger of the two islands. There were too many of them, though we might have sunk one.

I saw another ship sail right through the battle and get torn apart. Goblins, I think. Fools!
    As we all know the special cargo this orc speaks of is the warchief thrall.

the next text is taken from other quests involving the "orcs special cargo" around the lost isles.

They said that their "precious cargo", whatever that is, is being held out on the Alliance ship, the Vengeance Wake.
    Make your way up top on the upper deck of the Vengeance Wake off the shore of the Lost Isles and speak with Thrall.
    Description
    I never thought that I would be a prisoner of the Alliance again. I cannot begin to express my gratitude to you... <name>, is it?

I will meet you up top and from there we will deal with them.

from a goblin quest once again referring to the horde ships holding of thrall and a link to quest confirming that cargo is thrall in the folowing quest.

i know there is a pic of thrall in the cage as well if someone could link it would be greatly appreciated.

and the last parts are the quests leading off of the island and to garrosh to present him with the goblins as a new horde race and a special package

The goblins and orcs have accomplished too much together to part ways now, <class>. I intend for the Bilgewater Cartel to become part of the Horde.

I have something that I want you to deliver to the new warchief. Give this package to my Kor'kron friend on the dock at Bladefist Bay in Durotar. He will help you to get into Orgrimmar safely.

Speak with Sassy Hardwrench on the ship when you are ready to set sail.

Until we meet again. Aka'Magosh, a blessing on you and yours, <name>!

Deliver the SI:7 Emblem to Garrosh Hellscream at Grommash Hold in Orgrimmar.
    SI:7 Emblem (Provided)

<The Kor'kron loyalist opens the package, palming one object while reading a letter from within. As he finishes the note from Thrall, the barest hint of a fanged smile appears on his face.>

You are to take this directly to Warchief Hellscream inside Orgrimmar. Make certain that Garrosh knows that it is from Thrall.

Take my battleworg. Hurry, little goblin, there is no time to waste for this message!

The reaction of the guards and his insistence that you show thralls package to garrosh as well as the SI:7 insignia shows his joy at news of thralls safety.

his is also implied by garrosh's reaction of suprise at thralls capture at the hands of SI:7. if any body could post the link to Garrosh's reaction it would be greatly appreciated.

fixed the post lol

http://cata.wowhead.com/quest=14233
    http://cata.wowhead.com/item=49090
    http://cata.wowhead.com/quest=14242
    http://cata.wowhead.com/quest=25266
    http://cata.wowhead.com/quest=25267
    Last edited by Eereus; 2010-07-18 at 05:31 AM.

EDIT: As the majority of the thread has pointed out, I have failed at reading comprehension. Thrall actually just appears to be making his way to the Maelstrom.
    Last edited by Lyvefire; 2010-07-18 at 05:19 AM.

looks really interesting, like these is some sort of strange conspiracy going on. But blizzard wants us to like Garrosh more, I doubt anything like this is what we think it is since this would make us hate him. But I personally want to see a conspiracy.

There is much to clean as there are many of my brothers who are sick. This does not seem like a good idea to me, but if he needs to go, we will gladly follow him to the bottom of the sea.

That line sounds like their admiration to Thrall rather than ensuring his death. Remember Thrall recreated a new, pure horde, and every orc reveres him for that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    looks really interesting, like these is some sort of strange conspiracy going on. But blizzard wants us to like Garrosh more, I doubt anything like this is what we think it is since this would make us hate him. But I personally want to see a conspiracy.
    It doesn't matter how much of an asshat Garrosh is -As long as Blizzard makes him badass, the majority of the playerbase won't care. The "YOU ARE DISMISSED" screenshot is proof of that -he's still the same warmongering idiot he was in WotLK, but he threw some other NPC to his death and quoted Saurfang, so it's okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL, no not at all. They are hiding Thrall and calling him cargo so no one knows exactly where it is that he is going. Garrosh never sent Thrall to get rid of him, he knew that it was up to Thrall to mend the maelstorm. Thrall told the Kor'kron loyalist to give Garrosh the insignia to let him know that it almost didnt work.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

This actually sounds more like they are transporting Thrall to the Maelstrom so he can do his work. Garrosh is afraid for a brief moment when you show him the badge; perhaps it is not fear that Thrall knows of his supposed treachery, but fear that even Thrall was able to be captured. Such a thing might make him paranoid.

Wow. The Orc ship was TAKING THRALL TO THE MAELSTROM. Yes I just cleared it up for you.
    Garrosh Hellscream... Making the Alliance/Horde Carebears cry since 2010.

What.

Are you forgetting the whole part where Thrall talks to Vol'jin from his place at the Maelstrom about how he trusts Garrosh and wants Vol'jin to do the same? Clearly proof that Thrall was never captured by Garrosh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatinia View Post
    Deathwing begins to explode as he explodes

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenter View Post
    Wow. The Orc ship was TAKING THRALL TO THE MAELSTROM. Yes I just cleared it up for you.
    Do people still not understand this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneElite View Post
    This actually sounds more like they are transporting Thrall to the Maelstrom so he can do his work. Garrosh is afraid for a brief moment when you show him the badge; perhaps it is not fear that Thrall knows of his supposed treachery, but fear that even Thrall was able to be captured. Such a thing might make him paranoid.
    Truth

Quote Originally Posted by lolmageddon View Post
    Do people still not understand this.
    Idk. The quests prove even more that Garrosh didn't kidnap Thrall and yet the Anti-Garrosh people think it actually shows that he kidnapped Thrall. No where does it remotely imply that. Thrall is stationed in the Maelstrom, talks to Vol'jin from the Maelstrom telling him to trust Garrosh. If Garrosh kidnapped him do you honestly think Thrall would be like "Yeah support this guy!"

You Anti-Garrosh people are purely running out of fodder to throw at him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfmerc View Post

That line sounds like their admiration to Thrall rather than ensuring his death. Remember Thrall recreated a new, pure horde, and every orc reveres him for that.
    True, to an extent but where is it ever stated that Thrall succeeded in creating this new horde? As far as we know that was his goal but he has not suceeded. How would you explain people like garrosh and sylvannas and some the as well as some of the blood elves before their redemption?

Secondly, not everyone loves thrall unconditionally as orcs have been as far as recent warcraft history is concerned a warlike power hungry race that would definitely support someone other than thrall if they that it would bring them power, victory, or they agreed with his philosophy.

This extends to Garrosh who may have his heart in the right place but whose methods clash with thralls so it is quite possible he would want to remove his competition. this even extends to much of the fanbase as can be seen on this forum with the constant garrosh vs. thrall flame war.

Quote Originally Posted by Eereus View Post
    True, to an extent but where is it ever stated that Thrall succeeded in creating this new horde? As far as we know that was his goal but he has not suceeded. How would you explain people like garrosh and sylvannas and some the as well as some of the blood elves before their redemption?

Secondly, not everyone loves thrall unconditionally as orcs have been as far as recent warcraft history is concerned a warlike power hungry race that would definitely support someone other than thrall if they that it would bring them power, victory, or they agreed with his philosophy.

This extends to Garrosh who may have his heart in the right place but whose methods clash with thralls so it is quite possible he would want to remove his competition. this even extends to much of the fanbase as can be seen on this forum with the constant garrosh vs. thrall flame war.
    They were transporting Thrall to the Maelstrom, Alliance attack them and kidnap him. END of Thread. Close it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadLobster View Post
    What.

Are you forgetting the whole part where Thrall talks to Vol'jin from his place at the Maelstrom about how he trusts Garrosh and wants Vol'jin to do the same? Clearly proof that Thrall was never captured by Garrosh.
    that is in the post reread it i know its alot

lmao , these are almost as bad as those 9/11 conspiracy theory's

Im just glad people aren't falling for this crap as easily as they would have before

15+ Year Old Account
    Logic is not Automatic, it can be denied.
    Meh would rock if when u give the letter to garrosh it goes into a cute seen where you see the frantic face of garrosh.

Only if this is true ofc.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think thrall was going to the mael strom and he was joking calling him cargo

ppl tend to do that when picking up friends or what ever its a play on words

also the alliance finds out and captures him

also garrosh reaction to this when he gets the badge is more HOLY SHIT HOW

OP were you dropped on your head as a kid?

It's obvious the special cargo is Thrall and they are taking him to the Maelstrom.

if you bothered to pay any attention to the quests you would know the horde and the alliance were fighting anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Eereus View Post
    that is in the post reread it i know its alot
    FROM
    THE
    MAELSTROM.

Not from some Horde ship or dock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatinia View Post
    Deathwing begins to explode as he explodes