Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably farming Leather to fund my mount habit
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarog View Post
    b) execute Thrall in Stormwind, which would be a tremendous morale boost to the people.
    Speaking As a proud member of the Alliance, I would be saddened if they executed Thrall in my main trading city. Perhaps they could just execute Staghelm instead, that would be a morale booster for the Alliance.

It's not like anyone would miss him.
    Proud member of the "Who cares about no beta, Cataclysm's out now" club.

Quote Originally Posted by Eereus View Post
    his insistence that you show thralls package to garrosh
    All I got out of this thread.

What kind of reason does Garrosh have to get Thrall captured? He already Warchief even before Thrall goes away he doesnt take it after Thrall was captured so. Besides him giving that SI:7 insignea is just to show: The Alliance have tryed to capture me or kill its war time or something here is also a quest text from Thrall as you save him:

If not for you, I would surely be on my way back to Stormwind to be paraded as a trophy and a slave.

The Alliance dogs found me unconscious on the shore and put me in this arcane cage. It was keeping me from connecting with the elements.

No longer!

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    /blink

You haven't actully presented any evidense to back your counter claim that Garrosh was not involved in Thralls capture. Far from it, the released quest text showed how Garrosh went pale at the news of Thrall being alive.