LastLast
    Jesus.. Is this kid serious? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nice clicking, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by RageAgainsTheMachine View Post
    Did you atleast wear protection?
    Made me laugh

NOT ONE! BUT TWO BOSSES AT ONCE!Clearly amazing fail thread

15+ Year Old Account
    He's also the creator of a deleted thread in which he proclaims that Cataclysm was canceled.

Fairly obvious troll, but good efforts on his part.

Quote Originally Posted by RC-ST. View Post
    ok, i made a mistake to post the "fail" video but as i said i succed a day before to solo them both and i am kinda surprise to see so many facepalms and i think you either don't know who is thermplugger and what level 29 means... or you are just trolls :P
    i bet 10000 gold that in one month from now , no one who /facepalm on this topic can't make a warrior 29 able to repeat what i did
    10 000 gold?!?! BUT THATS OVER NINE THOUSAND! IT CAN'T BE!

Heyo i am world first lvl 85 to tank two princes in icc10, this is my vid of fail attempt but i got it.

---------- Post added 2010-07-19 at 03:59 PM ----------

Heyo i am world first lvl 85 to tank two adds of LDW in icc10, this is my vid of fail attempt but i got it.

Deleted
    Hahahah, I love you man!

yeah ive done this before its not that hard im glad i didnt take up the world 1st forums for stupid stuff

but he is kinda new to this game so i don t think he will remember
    Lolwut?

Quote Originally Posted by itsyannick View Post
    cool story bro...
    btw u got priest buffs, now try again
    Pwnge

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, that was uhm. Interesting ? Not really, but yeah... I am kinda speechless...

Deleted
    I am the first level 29 who soloed Last Boss in Gnomeregan , Thermplugger and Electrosnut 9000 in the SAME time.
    You have source that you are the first one?

Impressive work, well done!

Quote Originally Posted by lolo855 View Post
    Please stop talking like a 8 years old, my head hurts !
    If you could not tell from the video, english is not his first language.
    Give him some slack.
    "Why are you wearing that stupid Man suit?"

I hear level 25-28 instances on a level 29 twink with buffs is hard.

btw, I solo'd RFC on my 19 twink rogue, do I get a cookie too?

In all seriousness, no one cares. Try soloing something *above* your level to at least make it seem like a challenge (ie. Scarlet Monastery). Then come back here and let us know so we can just not care again.
    Last edited by Aedros; 2010-07-19 at 04:58 PM.
    Just another random troll.

i like this guy, he's cool

Deleted
    well i soloed first and last boss sm gy but that not that hard
    sm lib is very hard but it s impossible for a level 29 because they crit you like hell
    and yes, i am the only one who soloed thermplugger and electrosnut in the same time because i am the only one who had this ideea
    the reason i am the first one is because twinks play PVE for only a short time, since the xp off options
    there are a lot of twinks who soloed thermplugger... and there are 5 level 19 twinks who cleared gnomeregan
    but there are no level 29 with engineering 225 and all those trinkets that i have, capable of testing them on gnomeregan
    there are level 35s who played in gnomeregan and did what i did long time ago, but as i said ... not a level 29
    i hope there is another twink 29 who can do what i did at least one more time and i made a bet of 10K gold here that in 1 month you can t do this
    i suggest you cut the crap cause my achievment is as important as firts kill lich king on a realm - took me weeks of training to do it and i know gnomeregan better than anyone

well i soloed first and last boss sm gy but that not that hard
    sm lib is very hard but it s impossible for a level 29 because they crit you like hell
    SM LIB is easily soloable by a 29twink, did it on my warrior. Dude ure fail if you can't do it, bet ure axe has gone all floppy now aint it? I pulled Therma and Scorp on my pally twink and facerolled them, I accidentally pulled at 50% mana and 75%HP but still did it only using retribution aura and just /dancing with the boss. Dude ure fail, massive fail. I suggest you L2P a different bracket cus I is gunna wreck u if we meet in BGs, ure fail Mr Floppy.

because i am the only one who had this ideea
    Psychic as well.

Gimme lotto numbers, Miss Cleo.