Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-ST. View Post
    ...my achievment is as important as firts kill lich king on a realm...
    orly?
    Just another random troll.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by killzwitch View Post
    SM LIB is easily soloable by a 29twink, did it on my warrior. Dude ure fail if you can't do it, bet ure axe has gone all floppy now aint it? I pulled Therma and Scorp on my pally twink and facerolled them, I accidentally pulled at 50% mana and 75%HP but still did it only using retribution aura and just /dancing with the boss. Dude ure fail, massive fail. I suggest you L2P a different bracket cus I is gunna wreck u if we meet in BGs, ure fail Mr Floppy.
    dude, i don t know what game are you playing, but the one I am is a hard game and SM LIB is Scarlet Library ... and instance with level 35 elites and level ... 37 boss or smt and a level 29 warrior can t do it alone

    if your pala is that good i invite you to a duel - pm me for details - anyway, a holy pala 29 cannot be beaten by a warrior 29 cause they heal and restore mana faster than i damage them, however , i can demonstrate you that you can t me beat either. ussually when i meet one in bg 1v1 i hit him and then run and beat him in 2v2 or 3v3
    pls send me armory link and the video with you soloing sm lib

  3. #63
    Do us a favor, and send Blizzard an email regarding your realm/world "first kill".

    Then, post the hilarious email you'll get back from them so that we may all:
    /target RC-ST.
    /rofl
    Just another random troll.

  4. #64
    The Patient Seadog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    324
    Wth is this ????? IS he for real or faking it ? and most important , why isnt he banned yet ? :S

    Long live Garona Halforcen ! Cheers to Odexy for the Sig !

    Waiting for Wildstar ! Preorder or Early Access ... just take my money !

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by itsyannick View Post
    cool story bro...
    btw u got priest buffs, now try again
    Not only priest buffs but the priest and rogue are standing in the room next to him (according to his mini map atleast).
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    If you can prove that all players are from Iowa, I will post about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You don't just buy a site that works just fine with a plan to change everything, it's not worth the hassle, the only major change we could do to boost the traffic is to offer Night Elf porn to the users, and I was told I can't do that.
    If i ever have a chance to fly to France, i will do so with my only intention being to find you Boub and give you a hug for being so awesome ^_^ <3

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    Dear god! BOTH AT THE SAME TIME?!
    You clearly mean both IN the same time haha.

    But srsly, the clicking and keyboard turning makes me sad.

  7. #67
    so what if i had a priest and a rogue?
    the priest cleared the way and the rogue watched
    i did them all by myself and the 80 priest helped me to clear gnomeregan faster and to reach the bosses
    i can solo gnomeregan but it takes longer
    watch here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T7gYN5fZWY
    now srsly - stop posting here... i mean there are prob some first kills EU topics that are more important that this topic... go there and talk
    this is the section eu first kills
    i made a first kill, i registred... end of story
    who cares if i click? are u mad or what?! you think you are some kind of guru if you don t click? 80% of wow players don t click... there is nothing special about this stupid skill
    if you wana show me a "non clicking" skill make a Fatality in Mortal Kombat 4
    wow is a game where what matters is the gear and the gear is equivalent to the amount of time you lost and payed that game
    i lost months to get a stupid gear for a level 29 and pwned some noobs in a stupid instance... what do you think, you think that if you don t click and you move the mouse faster you will dodge the mobs faster or what? dodge comes from gear dudes...
    ok i m tired of noobs.. close topic pls.

  8. #68
    Mechagnome sapiorion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    Dear god! BOTH AT THE SAME TIME?!
    NO NO "IN the SAME time."

  9. #69
    ye in the same time... try do it with your level 80 and see how hard is it
    also ... i made Electrosnut to kill himself

    I wish to clarify this WORLD FIRST KILL

    This is The World First Kill in which a Boss atacks another Boss.
    And I want to request this first kill and declare that I am

    THE FIRST PLAYER WHO MADE 2 BOSSES TO ATACK AND KILL EACH OTHERS

    also, thank u for the 1000 views you made for me in the last couple of days
    muahahaha... owned!

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-ST. View Post
    well i soloed first and last boss sm gy but that not that hard
    sm lib is very hard but it s impossible for a level 29 because they crit you like hell
    and yes, i am the only one who soloed thermplugger and electrosnut in the same time because i am the only one who had this ideea
    the reason i am the first one is because twinks play PVE for only a short time, since the xp off options
    there are a lot of twinks who soloed thermplugger... and there are 5 level 19 twinks who cleared gnomeregan
    but there are no level 29 with engineering 225 and all those trinkets that i have, capable of testing them on gnomeregan
    there are level 35s who played in gnomeregan and did what i did long time ago, but as i said ... not a level 29
    i hope there is another twink 29 who can do what i did at least one more time and i made a bet of 10K gold here that in 1 month you can t do this
    i suggest you cut the crap cause my achievment is as important as firts kill lich king on a realm - took me weeks of training to do it and i know gnomeregan better than anyone

    Rofl, I hope this is a troll. You don't even know the name of one of the mobs and you claim you "know" gnomer better than anybody. Oh, and nobody really cares that a twink can solo pve mobs.
    New and shiny compppppp!

  11. #71
    The OP's next accomplishment:

  12. #72
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    75
    LOL funny story, he is on the same server i play so show it to me >.<

  13. #73

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-ST. View Post
    well i soloed first and last boss sm gy but that not that hard
    sm lib is very hard but it s impossible for a level 29 because they crit you like hell
    and yes, i am the only one who soloed thermplugger and electrosnut in the same time because i am the only one who had this ideea
    the reason i am the first one is because twinks play PVE for only a short time, since the xp off options
    there are a lot of twinks who soloed thermplugger... and there are 5 level 19 twinks who cleared gnomeregan
    but there are no level 29 with engineering 225 and all those trinkets that i have, capable of testing them on gnomeregan
    there are level 35s who played in gnomeregan and did what i did long time ago, but as i said ... not a level 29
    i hope there is another twink 29 who can do what i did at least one more time and i made a bet of 10K gold here that in 1 month you can t do this
    i suggest you cut the crap cause my achievment is as important as firts kill lich king on a realm - took me weeks of training to do it and i know gnomeregan better than anyone
    i lol'd

  15. #75
    haha i feel the urge to level a warrior now and faceroll those bosses

    btw what do you get for 1000 lousy views of people who actually just laugh about your vids? :/
    Last edited by Heltoray; 2010-07-20 at 04:08 PM. Reason: o0
    Heltobob EU - Blackrock
    Most people who see Pokemon aren't taken seriously. I'm one of the ones who does thorough investigations though as I've had many encounters with Pokemon throughout my life. Even today there was a wild Pidgey in the trees. It could have just been a crow, but I'm pretty sure it was a Pidgey. Pokemon absolutely exist. (Letmesleep in the "I have a ghost." thread)

  16. #76
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    15,515
    OP........... Twinks are for idiots, and apparently you were too cool to notice, that he isn't names thermplugger.... It's thermaplugg

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  17. #77
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    dry ridge, ky
    Posts
    363
    Key turn more scrub

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-ST. View Post
    so what if i had a priest and a rogue?
    the priest cleared the way and the rogue watched
    i did them all by myself and the 80 priest helped me to clear gnomeregan faster and to reach the bosses
    i can solo gnomeregan but it takes longer
    watch here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T7gYN5fZWY
    now srsly - stop posting here... i mean there are prob some first kills EU topics that are more important that this topic... go there and talk
    this is the section eu first kills
    i made a first kill, i registred... end of story
    who cares if i click? are u mad or what?! you think you are some kind of guru if you don t click? 80% of wow players don t click... there is nothing special about this stupid skill
    if you wana show me a "non clicking" skill make a Fatality in Mortal Kombat 4
    wow is a game where what matters is the gear and the gear is equivalent to the amount of time you lost and payed that game
    i lost months to get a stupid gear for a level 29 and pwned some noobs in a stupid instance... what do you think, you think that if you don t click and you move the mouse faster you will dodge the mobs faster or what? dodge comes from gear dudes...
    ok i m tired of noobs.. close topic pls.
    Statements like that make me want to cut myself.

    SKILL > GEAR
    FFS
    Just another random troll.

  19. #79
    Blademaster Gamon the Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Orgrimmar Inn
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-ST. View Post
    well... you saw that awfull video cause i don t have a pc fast enough , if i had the video would ve been great
    watch here some profi video made by me from my short-movies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAvmuOb6SZ4
    and the cliking stuf... well... whats your point?
    i don t play in defensive stance except rarely so i don t know the buttons but i can tell you i can play wow without buttons and this is the way i played most of the time cause i played on a mac laptop who s got only a mouse touch with 1 button :P but even so, i don t need to play without click to beat people
    you are just some trolls and like any troll when you see a dude clickin you are all upon him "muahaha, he is a clicker, he is a clicker" and you don t even see that his main is a level 29 warrior and with that only character he made thousand of golds and invested in ah to buy the best gear ever on a twink 29 warr and he soloed gnomeregan which is one of the hardest instances
    so stop bothering me with your off topic trolling. At least when I troll I make it with class and style.
    He would play on a mac.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamon the Brave View Post
    He would play on a mac.
    Mac. Computers specially built for idiots... err i mean, mom and dads.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •