Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Solo Gnomeregan first Kill last boss and scorpion Boss in the same time at level 29!

Hello
    I want to register a first Kill.
    I am the first level 29 who soloed Last Boss in Gnomeregan , Thermplugger and Electrosnut 9000 in the SAME time.
    Ye, i killed them both in the same time.
    There are other twinks 29 who soloed Thermplugger but no one soloed Electrosnut 9000 and Thermplugger in the same time.
    Here is the video i tried to record after I did this.
    In the video I don t succed to pwn them cause there are some mistakes but I did it a day before that video and a priest level 80 - one of the best from my realm (player Kirava - Spinebreaker EU) can backup me - also a level 30 rogue who was with me at that time(Nightwind - but he is kinda new to this game so i don t think he will remember).
    I have a screenshoot of the fight when i beat them in the same time and you can read their names there.
    http://i.thottbot.com/ss/s/91821.jpg
    also a video that i tried to record and do exactly what i did that time is here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk2lFEmkvA8

I have to laugh!! You sir will be famous and earn millions of gold on this!!

-----------

Dear god! BOTH AT THE SAME TIME?!

/golfclap

in b4 no one cares

GJ! I dont even think Paragon has solo'd Gnomergan yet!

/facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by RC-ST. View Post
    Hello
    I want to register a first Kill.
    You should ask a notary.

If you want to register a first kill, you're going to have to sign a whole bunch of forms. Find at least [5 Pieces of Paper] in Ashenvale Forest, then we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh?
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Did you atleast wear protection?

Deleted
    cool story bro...
    btw u got priest buffs, now try again

I C SUM MAD SKILLZ THAR. Now srsly why do you have to tell which realm you play in and ruin its name?

Deleted
    ok, i made a mistake to post the "fail" video but as i said i succed a day before to solo them both and i am kinda surprise to see so many facepalms and i think you either don't know who is thermplugger and what level 29 means... or you are just trolls :P
    i bet 10000 gold that in one month from now , no one who /facepalm on this topic can't make a warrior 29 able to repeat what i did

Quote Originally Posted by RageAgainsTheMachine View Post
    Did you atleast wear protection?
    Very good sir, very good. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    SOFTWARE VERSIONS SOMETIMES SKIP NUMBERS. THANK YOU.

ok, i made a mistake to post the "fail" video but as i said i succed a day before to solo them both and i am kinda surprise to see so many facepalms and i think you either don't know who is thermplugger and what level 29 means... or you are just trolls :P
    i bet 10000 gold that in one month from now , no one who /facepalm on this topic can't make a warrior 29 able to repeat what i did
    lol /facepalm

.....ya ive done that on my rogue...not very hard.../facepalm