Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    There were cauldrons back in BC days that functioned similarly to a mage table. It required alchemy in order to drop one, but once an alchemist put one down, everyone in the raid could loot a potion off of it. IIRC, all of the old cauldrons only produced elemental resistance potions, but there was a separate item and recipe for each type of element, so it is not that far-fetched for Blizzard to make new cauldrons that do the same thing for combat flasks. Would make things a bit simpler for raids and for Blizz since they could reasonably balance bosses to expect that everyone is using their appropriate flask since there would be two ways to get each one.

My predictions on what we'll get:
    * looted flasks are temporary items, so they get removed from your inventory if you are logged out too long (15min I think?)
    * will probably provide either 25 or 40.. Possibly they will make it so each toon is only allowed to loot one from the cauldron to prevent people from getting multiples from each cauldron
    * odds are good that it will require alchemy skill in order to use, at least until 2+ patches into the expansion
    * STR&AGI (you get both stats, but one would be worthless to you depending on class)
    * INT&Spirit (would make sense to roll the stat that gives mp5 into the flask with the stat that gives spellpower/mana since otherwise a pure spirit flask would see extremely limited use)
    * Stam(plus armor maybe?) (happy tanks ^^)
    ** unlikely but would be awesome: magic/physical damage reduction, resilience, haste&crit, hit&mastery

Or they could just do what the Greatness cards did and choose your highest stat, or go for Mastery so they affect everyone equally. Who knows what new flasks will be around at 525
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Well, in the new guild talents, duration of flask cauldrons are increased by 100% all with feast buffs. I think it's hinting at this...? No? Oh... And increases the number of flasks gained from flask cauldrons. Yeah, why did you post this?

Deleted
    I like! More flasks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice if it looked kinda like a mage table, but on it there would be several things you could click for example a tank flask, caster flask etc.... clicking on it would make you drink it and give you the buff.

So it's basically a clone of a fish feast, you'll never get an item from clicking on it, it just applies it straight away. I would imagine this is something that would be dropped before each boss pull as you do a feast.

Just my thoughts XD

It' probably going to work just like Fish Feasts.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foibles View Post
    It' probably going to work just like Fish Feasts.
    yep this is what i am thinking aswell