Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    They deleted the original "Thrall's Balls" thread just because the image was too big? Wow, fuck the mods on this site are a bunch of Nazi cunts that should go die.

Peace out, I'm going to a forum (Wowhead's) that isn't run by shit-head humorless moderators.
    that wasnt what i said.. he posted a big pic in a whole other thread.. so maybe the ban and the thread deletion was unrelated was what i said... or maybe it was the combination of multiple offenses that made em ban..

oh whell, he got his mod reply, so who cares anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    1. No we aren't paid. I wake up every morning check my e-mail and ban trolls.

2. I play Alliance it's not wrong for me to support my side as intensely as Horde players.

3. You can appeal bans. When you do so a thread is created to discuss your ban and all/most of the mods will look it over and if it really isn't a justified ban it will be over turned and you will receive a cookie.

4. Flaming mods gets you a perma ban. If you have an issue with us please discuss it personally with us via PM or send a message to an Admin. I always answer my PM's so feel free to send one if you have an issue with the way I do things and I'll be happy to discuss it.

5. Don't you hate when you start making a list and you start drawing blanks for things to say? what a bummer.

Was it because the image was too big, many apologies then

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    You've just learned that the moderation on mmo-champ is uneven and some times not satisfactory.
    Harsh and regretable as it might be, but "mistakes" are rare and it's still a good forum.

Best suck it up and bite down.

The "Thrall's Balls are everywhere" thread was deleted?

Why the fucking hell?!

I mean... By Thrall's Balls! Why was that thread deleted?!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuljatar View Post
    The "Thrall's Balls are everywhere" thread was deleted?

Why the fucking hell?!

I mean... By Thrall's Balls! Why was that thread deleted?!
    No I think he meant that a thread relating to that one was deleted, no?

If the Thrall's Balls-thread was deleted, it might be because it degenerated into nonsensical stupidity. Which so often happens.

Why does this site always have problems with its mods? That's what you should be asking.
    Since boub needed a little help and got some people to be mods on this site bans have been going around like treats on halloween.

Perhaps the mods should rethink the definition of "troll"
    It's not even like you need to get serious in a fan based site. It's not blizzard's official forum so why do people care so much about some posts being a little off topic?
    Hell if we wanted such strict behaviour we'd join the Nazis.

Then again, some people are trying to turn this into 4chan, propably one of the reasons the mods are getting so pissed these days.

All in all, nothing of great significance was lost. Right?