Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    There was a thread just like this a couple of weeks ago on the Beta forums. Ghostcrawler comments in it and everything.

I just registered to respond to this so i apparently cannot post links.

Just go to the Beta Forum, Class Discussion, Page 9, and the thread is titles "Mandatory Raid Buffs and Debuffs". Once someone has verified it could they post the link?

Guess I'll just use search & replace function later on then, I got a syntax going now.

---------- Post added 2010-07-18 at 06:06 PM ----------

Thanks Kavian, I'll look for it.
    I'm only a worthless EU player though; not worthy of the Glorious Ghostcrawler's attention.

Someone already linked the raidcomp link, lock this thread please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Kpoof View Post
    Someone already linked the raidcomp link, lock this thread please.
    Notice how this says for cataclysm, and the raid comp database isn't setup for cataclysm yet.

OT: I'm surprised they changed battle shout and blessing of might to be 10% AP buffs now. With that there's an overwhelming amount of 10% AP buffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wa sunder the impression that Battle Shout got changed to a Horn of Winter style buff?

Also Paladin physical damage reduction Vindication, Prot Pally

Quote Originally Posted by Aramore View Post
    I wa sunder the impression that Battle Shout got changed to a Horn of Winter style buff?

Also Paladin physical damage reduction Vindication, Prot Pally
    Ah that's correct, he's got them all grouped together so I assumed they all did the same. BS is now the same as strength of earth totem/horn of winter while blessing of might is 10% AP.

You should probably separate that OP. HoW/BS/SoET all increase strength and agility by a static number and not just AP by a percent.
    Last edited by sicness; 2010-07-18 at 06:30 PM.

Thanks guys, fixed it.

---------- Post added 2010-07-18 at 08:35 PM ----------

Added class colors in hopes of making it look more organized. Now it looks like crap on the bright background, but I spent at least 15 minutes doing the copy/paste replace stuff, so it's staying!

Is there any secret BBcode I could wrap it with to give it a dark background, like highlight? (Although I was planning on using that for things that are new or change in cataclysm.. and it wouldn't help rogues much)
    (I don't want to confuse anyone with the Blizzquote tag)
    Last edited by hurrr; 2010-07-18 at 08:37 PM.

GC came down from the mountain with two stone slabs, one with buffs and one with debuffs. Updated.