Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsparrow View Post
    i was quoting it because the talent you linked doesn't exist or at least, doesn't do what you say it does.
    Grats for my crappy net kicking me off and me losing my train of thought in midsentance there but yes as you pointed out what I TYPED was not exactly what the talent does. And your utter greatness decided that it was much easier to make snide comments about one sentance (like every other one of your posts)instead of correct what was typed because you have some sort of bitch-complex on the internet. So here, let ME be the one that corrects what I half-typed.

Spiritual Guidance increases your SPELLPOWER by 25% of your SPIRIT and requires spending at least 25 points in HOLY to get.
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2010-07-20 at 04:31 AM.

One thing to be added here:

mp5 outweighs Spirit, yes. But the margin at which it does so is ridiculously small, when mp5 does not outweigh Spirit for Holy.

If you're dual spec'ing and filling a meta requirement (Insightful Earthsiege), Spirit as a blue gem color will be better. If you're Pure Discipline, but still on IED, go with the mp5. You probably won't notice the difference between the two as Discipline anyways, but might as well.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Yeah definatively what Kelesti says if dual speccing. Might add in that this also holds true for blue sockets if you are using the same piece of gear for shadow. At higher levels you very rarely have to choose between mp5 and spirit on the gear itself. There are a few accessories, some weapon and a cloak or two. The same applies here though. If you are using the gear for other purposes than discipline then by all means take that into consideration too befor deciding on wether to go with spirit or mp5 for discipline as that makes a very tiny difference when everything is summarized. If not dualspeccing you should use the mp5 gems just to feel comfortable that you have a tiny tiny tiny bit more regen than the guy next to you on the subway. On gear pick up mp5 if there isn't a more than twice as large chunk of spirit on it.
    Last edited by Blakkeyez; 2010-07-20 at 04:25 PM.