Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    pugged both , cleared both....

but tbh my pugs are still a group of alts from excellent players

Group of alts who know each other is not a PickUpGroup for me, sry.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Rool View Post
    Ruby Sanctum has been out for a lil while but I already see no one from my realm ever raiding it, its probably not even worth it. How is it on your realm? Do they still pug it or make guild runs?
    Only stupid guilds wouldn't raid it. 25man loot is awsome. On the other hand I didn't even enter 10man yet :/ For PuGs as said before is just too hard, so noone putting in together.
    And I also think your realm raids RS quite alot, just couse you don't see it in /2, does not mean 25man guilds dont take 2 hours to clear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower View Post
    sure sure.

Mages have 3 BiS items in RS 25. The loot IS a upgrade. I dont know what planet you live on...
    Because i totally said no one needs anything out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by nancypants2012 View Post
    Because i totally said no one needs anything out of there.
    That's pretty much what your post sounded/read like. So trying to be a smartass about it won't help you.

Pretty much every class, decked out in full ICC 25ch gear or not, has a reason (read: BiS items) to go there.

It's hard to pug that raid on most servers. Too many retard checks that can't be overgeared

it's hard, that's for sure. at least 75% of the guilds on my server cannot clear it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    it's hard, that's for sure. at least 75% of the guilds on my server cannot clear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    That's pretty much what your post sounded/read like. So trying to be a smartass about it won't help you.

Pretty much every class, decked out in full ICC 25ch gear or not, has a reason (read: BiS items) to go there.
    Misunderstanding what i was saying, again, no surprise there.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    PuGs fail hard (CC on trash? No Way - break it!)

And if they make it to Halion, they fail at the general "Dont stand in fire/beam" thing.

I see some RS PuGs in Tradechat, but i doubt they make it any further.

The RaidGgroup i am in has RS on farm (as most serious RaidGroups will have).

Pugs on my server would have a hard time clearing the trash/minibosses, let alone Halion himself.

RS is kinda hard for pugs

Deleted
    On SWC-EU I haven't seen a single pug for the place. That said, I haven't even seen a single pug finish ICC yet either, in any shape or form.

I don't think it's not like nobody can do it, it's just the overall mentality that sucks so hard. People leaving after Saurfang if he doesn't drop the desired loot. People leaving after 1 or 2 wipes due to simple bad timing...

Getting a large amount of people together or attuned for raiding might've been a chore in TBC and earlier days, but at least the mentality was there to FINISH it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayperi View Post
    PuGs fail hard (CC on trash? No Way - break it!)

And if they make it to Halion, they fail at the general "Dont stand in fire/beam" thing.

I see some RS PuGs in Tradechat, but i doubt they make it any further.

The RaidGgroup i am in has RS on farm (as most serious RaidGroups will have).
    And what raid group is that Ayperi?

Nah not seen anyone run it, though, I've trade in a spam tab that I rarely look at so I wouldn't really know.
    Cake!

Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower View Post
    sure sure.

Mages have 3 BiS items in RS 25. The loot IS a upgrade. I dont know what planet you live on...
    In the world of enhancement shamans. And there is no Halion in that world.

Our guild did 10m with 3 wipes total from start to finish. Our 25m wiped a bit more, but that's because we underestimated the trash.

Halion (normal) honestly isn't hard whatsoever on either 10 or 25. Heroic does impose a bit more of a challenge on 25m as it introduces new mechanics. 10m heroic isn't all that much more difficult, as long as your raid learns the start/stop points of the laser cutter.

But regarding the OP, our realm still does it, as in, the top guilds that did it once, are still doing it. There are a lot of upgrades for people, the melee trinket is amazing, and it's a quick short raid. PUGs though, have a hard time, since the art of splitting packs of mobs and not just zerging things down is long gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont know, pugs sucks and guilds are having a break
    ....................................................................................

Azjul-Nerub EU is pugging it non stop tbh.. since TBC everything is both guilded and puged in here.

Can't wait for-
    "LFG Halion Must Die! MUST HAVE 6K GS, LNK ACHV FOR INVITE!"
    Trade chat silence...
    "Anal [Dirge]"

Our two GDKP runs on weekends have no problems clearing it. Friday run does 8/12 Heroic (10/12 this week hopefully) ICC and Saturday does 11/12 Heroic :P

Kel'Thuzad US