Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBL1N View Post
    This. But most specifically.. Flying mounts.. Everywhere.
    same !.

Deleted
    Pretty much everything I've seen so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe View Post
    Levelling more alts, this time actually using more than 2 spells until level 40.
    this

Ill probably level one toon of the other faction, too, or atleast till 60, too see what Alliance is doing

Might actually level my paladin in cata, autoattacking and watching Judgement come off cooldown makes me fall asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    Everything.
    This.

And Tauren Paladins.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Deleted
    ALL OF IT!

No seriously, all of it.

Well, everything is nice i think, but most of it that there will be more posibilities of leveling

The removal of ammo.
    why is it all so beautiful this fake dream
    this craziness why?

Holy Power. No contest.
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am most excited to level that is what got me hooked on this game and now I get to do it again. The fact that they are actually going to be WotLK style quest is just a super bonus!

Oh and not being forced to be either my least favorite or second least favorite races to be my favorite class. Troll Druid Inc!

I love leveling, so I have 5 slots open and ready for Worgen!

Everything is sounding so awesome, Raids specifically sound amazing, cant wait for em.

I could speculate as to what I'll like the most, but I currently have no idea because I'm not in the fcuking beta!!!!!!

/cry =(

(But it's gotta be old-world flying ;-) )

Pretty much just the release of the expansion itself.

Expansions are a unique time in WoW. Literally everyone is experiencing new content at the same time. Obviously people would have read about it, and watched videos about it, but being able to actually get in there yourself is amazing.

It's also the only time during the game in which all zones are highly populated.

I still remember levelling in Howling Fjord on the first week of WotLK release, and how you had to compete for quest items with 10 - 20 other people, or how when you had to do a group quest, all you had to do was fly to the target, and there would be groups of people waiting in line to get the kill.

As an expansion goes on, people get used to it, and it turns into the same old WoW. There’s still end game content (which I do love), but I think the sense of completely fresh, unknown and unexplored content is what I'm looking forward to most.

The changing of the world, new quests, revamped everything. For years I've just been hoping they would go around and fix up the old world a bit :P weehuu

SO far I am loving it all its like buying a whole new game that I already have some experience in :}

10+ Year Old Account
    Fire....lots of fire. *cackles madly*

Being able to enter zones that i always wanted to enter and much more use of phasing it makes the quests much better.