Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Exclamation Retarded healers

I was just in a lowbie run as dps and the healer said "This costs mana you know!"
    Everyone started telling the healer to heal and the healer said "Well Im a priest and I am a healer and my rules as dungeon leader are you must give me a gold each for me to heal you."
    Everyone started yelling at the healer to heal and the healer said "Well if you can't get your own heals then I will tank and the druid can heal"
    The priest ran into the whole room and grabbed all the miners and died and he yelled "WTF WHERE ARE MY HEALS GOD YOU NEED TO HAVE A HEALER GOD YOU SUCK LEARN TO HEAL!!!!"
    Everyone left.

Sorry I didn't mention I was doing Deadmines.

Have you ever had retarded healers like this person in the group?

You should have told him that following that logic, he'd have to pay you to kill stuff, otherwise he'd have to wand it down himself. And tank stuff.
    There will always be retards.

Deleted
    He was trolling.

as dps - gold per spell, as tank - gold per mob per hit taken. all is well

10+ Year Old Account
    brb making a DK on every server in my battlegroup so I can make gold to pay the healers

I once played with my old friend(we aint friends anymore) named Hypotese, the dude insisted on healing in catform because he thought it was "cool" I left the group as soon as I realised that he didnt budge... srsly what is up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    He was trolling.
    Yep.

Hehe expect more of this when Goblin Healers start on the scene

haha kinda funny though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerix View Post
    Yep.
    in the process making a spectacle of himself to what end? All he did was waste his own time, and probably give the group a few chuckles.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    in the process making a spectacle of himself to what end? All he did was waste his own time, and probably give the group a few chuckles.

Well he managed to get one guy to post about it on mmo champ..... thats pretty funny.

Halls of Reflection.
    I was on my warrior tank and most of the fights I was below 50% and slowly going down till I died.
    I asked the healer if he's not healing himself by any chance instead of me. He said I should be using more defensive cooldowns. I inspected his gear: unenchanted epics from instances and blues.

Yeah, was totally my fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    The same "end" that comes of an 80 tearing up the barrens or westfall, one-shotting anyone who's flagged and camping them as long as it lasts. General boredom with the game leads to weirdo's doing shit like this and laughing maniacally at their monitors.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Especially in the low-lvl dungeons, most of the healers are kinda retarded.
    Getting better lvl 40+

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    The same "end" that comes of an 80 tearing up the barrens or westfall, one-shotting anyone who's flagged and camping them as long as it lasts. General boredom with the game leads to weirdo's doing shit like this and laughing maniacally at their monitors.
    Funny thing though, they're with almost no exception terrible and get put down and camped fast if some of those killed alts have a main nearby.

There's just one question though. Why did they put a timer on the vote kick option? Yea, I know about the play nicely and you can kick instantly thing but I think it's too strict. I haven't kicked anyone, only left a couple of times in the middle and voted yes if someone else tried to kick offliners or really bad people who didn't do their part and still don't have it.

You´re in Deadmines. Why are you surprised that you have bad players in your group

Quote Originally Posted by digitalwindow View Post
    Hehe expect more of this when Goblin Healers start on the scene
    Made my morning

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    He was trolling.
    This ^.

Yep, just a bored person trolling for giggles. I found it funny.

Now, people that click the 'Accept' button on the random dungeon finder then immediately get up and not come back for 5-10 minutes.. those people I hate with frothing rage.

Keep using cross server LFG

Good times will come