Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Cool story bro
    STD's are BOP

10+ Year Old Account
    I was in a bad mood one day and I was with my tank friend doing randoms. Well we got a 5.9k GS fury warrior and as like most people from Mal'ganis(US) they were of course elitist. I was helping my tank friend gear up on my 5.7k GS holy pally. Nothing special. Well this war decides that our tank isnt pulling fast enough and of course starts to pull the trash in HPOS. I let him die and he starts raging at me. I told him sorry you did not pay your Mal'ganis tax that allows you to play like a jackass in my presence... He ranged some more, calling me bad and told me that I better heal him. I just told my tank to keep pulling and ignored him. /sigh at vote kick CD

Man I had an epic fail resto druid in H FoS this morning. Wearing quite a bit of icc10/25 gear, but that's where the good things end. 414 haste rating, gemming for socket bonuses with int gems, int/MP5 gems, a few pure spellpower gems, a couple int/spirit gems, and a nightmare tear. 3 unenchanted pieces of gear, all of them ilvl 245+ (the ilvl 245 was shoulders, the other two were his t10 pants and some 264 gloves). The guy couldn't even keep my DK up through getting feared during Soulstorm on the first boss, and we would have wiped a few times on trash if the others in the party with heals hadn't have thrown a few heals on themselves and the tank.

Morbid curiosity made me look the guy up on WoW heroes to see if maybe he had another spec that was his MS and had gotten this resto gear as offspec loot and just didn't really know what he was doing just yet. His offspec is feral cat (though he has a couple of bear talents O_o) but hasn't been cached on WoW heroes since January, and the cached info is all t7 stuff gemmed with AP and str/stam.

My only conclusion is either Ebay or Carried. I dont even know.

Edit: Oh, and he wouldn't buff GotW, because he's so good he doesn't need it for heroics.
    Last edited by Kokiron; 2010-07-19 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Added some