Will non-Goblin/Worgen race changes be available right when Cata releases?

I know there's going to be a 1-3 month period before Blizzard will allow people to change their characters to goblins/worgen, but what about the other new race/class combos? Will I be able to switch my troll warrior to a BE the night Cata comes out, or will there be a wait for that too?
    UHNNN DA FUNK

a better question will they allow you to pick the class additions to old races if you don't upgrade to Cataclysm. i.e. could i make a gnome priest if i don't buy the expac?

I dont see how that would be a problem. But then again, you never know!

Anyways, why wouldn't you want to buy Cataclysm? I've never understood the fun in grinding level 60-70 content over and over.

10+ Year Old Account
    blizz said it will be allowable, but it will take some time because they dont want someone to take a lvl 80 human, race change them to a worgen, then level them to 85 to get the server first 85.

---------- Post added 2010-07-18 at 09:10 PM ----------

so it will more than likely be a month or two into Cata til we can race change to the new races.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxius View Post
    blizz said it will be allowable, but it will take some time because they dont want someone to take a lvl 80 human, race change them to a worgen, then level them to 85 to get the server first 85.

---------- Post added 2010-07-18 at 09:10 PM ----------

so it will more than likely be a month or two into Cata til we can race change to the new races.
    They said they don't care about that, since people do it within about 16 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    haha wow, im stupid, to answer the original question, you should be able to do that. I.E. Troll->BE, shouldnt be a problem

10+ Year Old Account
    they said give it about a month and then you can race change to goblin or worgen, and like shamanlol said they dont really care too much about the server first for races hence allowing worgen and goblins to be DK's
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    they said give it about a month and then you can race change to goblin or worgen, and like shamanlol said they dont really care too much about the server first for races hence allowing worgen and goblins to be DK's
    yeah, pretty much this.

I don't think they're gonna do realm first for 85 this time since people can do that for goblin/worgen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    They said they don't care about that, since people do it within about 16 hours
    You know what'd fix that, release it only for USA/UK servers and leave out the asian continent

Last edited by Perfectdark; 2010-07-19 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstaff View Post
    a better question will they allow you to pick the class additions to old races if you don't upgrade to Cataclysm. i.e. could i make a gnome priest if i don't buy the expac?
    Yes you will be allowe dthe new class combos without the Xpansion i think but you just wont have access tot he new zones and races