Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The War of Reckoning.
    May WoWTrance never be forgotten. It was my start and it shall be my end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    You only fight the pissed off element and the twilights hammer who become elements. Half of the Elemental lords help you and give you quests while petting fuzzy rabbit. What are we talking about again?
    well "war of the elements" doesn't necesserily state that we battle the elements as much as the elements are at war with each other.

---------- Post added 2010-07-19 at 11:59 PM ----------

i could though also go with "the war for the top hat of awesomenessdom"

honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

The First War brought the Fall of Azeroth, following the Orc campaign in Warcraft: Orcs & Humans. The survivors of Azeroth have fled by sea to the Human kingdom of Lordaeron, and the Orcs have decided to conquer Lordaeron, in what is known as the Second War. Both sides have acquired allies and new capabilities, including naval and air units, and more powerful spellcasters.

In the Second War the Orcs are successful at first, but the Humans and allies take the initiative, helped by two civil wars among the Orcs. At the final battle round the Dark Portal in Azeroth,the Alliance exterminates one Orc clan and captured the Orc supreme commander and the remnants of his forces. Hoping to avoid further invasions, the Alliance destroys the Portal.

*source wikipedia*

The third great war was the invasion of the burning leagon. Nearly all of azeroth was destroyed and by ralying together they saved Azeroth.

The FOURTH great war was the war against the Lich King. Mopping up remnants of the Burning Legion was more like great war 3.5.

Now that Deathwing has returned and once again threatened to destroy Azeroth, we are in the 5th great war. I'd bet money it turns out the leaders of the Alliance and Horde were betrayed/unwillingly provoked to war with each other and in the end they'll join forces to take out Deathwing as they did Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by heerobya View Post
    The First War brought the Fall of Azeroth, following the Orc campaign in Warcraft: Orcs & Humans. The survivors of Azeroth have fled by sea to the Human kingdom of Lordaeron, and the Orcs have decided to conquer Lordaeron, in what is known as the Second War. Both sides have acquired allies and new capabilities, including naval and air units, and more powerful spellcasters.

In the Second War the Orcs are successful at first, but the Humans and allies take the initiative, helped by two civil wars among the Orcs. At the final battle round the Dark Portal in Azeroth,the Alliance exterminates one Orc clan and captured the Orc supreme commander and the remnants of his forces. Hoping to avoid further invasions, the Alliance destroys the Portal.

*source wikipedia*

The third great war was the invasion of the burning leagon. Nearly all of azeroth was destroyed and by ralying together they saved Azeroth.

The FOURTH great war was the war against the Lich King. Mopping up remnants of the Burning Legion was more like great war 3.5.

Now that Deathwing has returned and once again threatened to destroy Azeroth, we are in the 5th great war. I'd bet money it turns out the leaders of the Alliance and Horde were betrayed/unwillingly provoked to war with each other and in the end they'll join forces to take out Deathwing as they did Arthas.
    That would be gay as hell. WAR!!!

I think we should call it the War to End all Wars....or the Great War

....wait...