Pre-Cata Race/Class Combos?

Will the new classes for the Races we know and love be implented before Cataclysm with much of the other Pre-Cata stuff, or will it be a Cata only feature? Thoughts and comments.

Im not sure, im thinking with the patch to give new players who might not have bought the expansions more options.

Cataclysm only. This has been said before. Stop asking.

Edit: Since you all asked for a source, I decided to go hunting. It was said during the "WoW Developer Twitter Chat" in February.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment (Blue Tracker)
    Q. Will any of the new race/class combos be available before Cataclysm is released?
    A. No.
    I found the transcript on WoW.com
    Last edited by Thorzon; 2010-07-19 at 03:25 AM.

Certainly the goblin/worgen will be specific to the expansion, and as far as I know the new race/class options for the existing races will be also.
    Though I can see your point, since I can see little reason to make it like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorzon View Post
    Because everyone reads every single thread on these forums.

Source this, please. And make sure that it defines whether the new class/race combinations will be available in 4.0 or only on release with a Cataclysm license.

Quote Originally Posted by Emaluri View Post
    Source this, please. And make sure that it defines whether the new class/race combinations will be available in 4.0 or only on release with a Cataclysm license.
    I went ahead and updated my original post with my source. I win at "Google"ing.

I went ahead and updated my original post with my source. I win at "Google"ing.
    This was six months ago, and lots has changed! /clings to the hope of starting a Tauren paladin before Day 1.