Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Stopped reading there.
    well that's sort of ignorant. if you'd kept reading, you'd see that it's not at all what you're thinking when you hear "religion."

but that's not even the topic of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by reyina View Post
    wait what

the first two...? elaborate.

---------- Post added 2010-07-19 at 04:59 AM ----------

Garrosh calls Sylvanas a clever bitch.
    Then there's a quest where some orc yells "Thrall's balls! They're everywhere! Run for you lives! " or something

Quote Originally Posted by reyina View Post
    well that's sort of ignorant. if you'd kept reading, you'd see that it's not at all what you're thinking when you hear "religion."

but that's not even the topic of this thread.
    I don't like religion of any sort. It doesn't have to fit the convention of what might be accepted as a negative in a western culture. Beyond that is a religious point of view on a entirely biological matter. It may have some merit in another set of circumstances, but not as it pertains to the objective morality of killing, vis a vis consumption.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No I did not kill those Penguins in Northrend...

Quote Originally Posted by Gharld View Post
    DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT AOE THOSE LARGE AOE MOBS OF INNOCENT PENGUINS IN NORTHREND!?!?
    Well i'm a chef so i found it much more fun to simply use critter bites. ever seen a gnome followed by 50 penguins?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstaff View Post
    Well i'm a chef so i found it much more fun to simply use critter bites. ever seen a gnome followed by 50 penguins?
    Like I said, throw them at people and they explode. I guess at that point you would pretty much be a Goblin....
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Deleted
    I was disappointed the first time I stealthed around SW.

But it is a kids game, and there are rules to keep it that way.

Maybe blizzard would've wanted it that way, but changing that and allowing for millions more of a customer base takes no time to work out.

10+ Year Old Account
    imagine strat...but instead of undead it has tons of children in their place..standing still not moving, not speaking...just staring at you...you are telling me you wouldn't want to go in aoeing them? :P

I recall the zombie plague Scourge Invasion event prior to Lich King release where we'd go and infect all of the alliance BG masters in Shattrath (with Alliance doing the same to ours). But to my disappointment you couldn't infect the nearby Shattrath orphans with it. Children aren't immune to zombie plague, as 'brain dead' taught us. In fact zombie babies are super-strong and can tear an adult's skull in two.

But yes, I think part of the rules regarding the licensing for it to be a 12+ game mean killing kids is a no-no. That would presumably make it an 18+ and alienate large numbers of their market.

Stopped reading there.

Well , it's not like all the religions are bad. Only Christianity , Islam, and other over 9000 religions. Buddhism isn't that bad.

This thread is pointless.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good going OP. You reminded me of the time that I used Shadow Fury to get that Undead Rogue away from me while I was on that Daily Fishing Quest.
    I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THE PENGUINS I SWEAR!
    All the little cute dead bodies.... They all hit the floor at the same time... I just... just... *starts crying*.
    Dawwwwwww

You poor thing....its alright, their souls will be well kept in penguin Valhalla.
    It was the rogues fault, they really are the worst thing ever

Quote Originally Posted by Badgers View Post
    Not really. Killing animals is whatever. But killing children-- children which are very similar to real children-- is a big no-no for a game which is T.

Black and White 2. You can hurl children into fires, mountains, etc. & kill them. It's T-rated, afaik. But yeah, it'd be (and should be) a rarity in T-games.

I killed the penguins once...

I felt sorry for them afterwards :<

You cant kill kids in Fallout, either. Its just a video game taboo.

No I did not. I'm a warlock, not a jerk.
    What's the difference?

Sorry I had to

Quote Originally Posted by Gharld View Post
    Ok so I'm chillin in SW the other day and I see a rather distracting mob of about 5-6 children and I think to myself, "Why cant I kill them?" Considering they are in a perfect formantion to make the bladestorm/bloodspatter ratio go off the charts. Now before any of you go "Oh your a sick man for killing children" ask yourself this, DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT AOE THOSE LARGE AOE MOBS OF INNOCENT PENGUINS IN NORTHREND!?!? Ya I thought so...same difference.
    Sound about right to me. Animals = humans. No big deal.

15+ Year Old Account
    [locked] Offensive and has nothing to do with Cataclysm.