Question Curious Worgen Creation background

Well, I was checking out some pics of Cata when I noticed these two shots of the Worgen log in/character creation.

Here, the moon is mostly full,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnhsiang/3847003433/

But here, the moon is only crescent shape,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomferris/3852706983/

Does the Pale Lady go through phases in the Worgen background? And if so, are they changing it in game as well?

I would say it would be an effect around the moon that looks like its clouded by smoke and sorta gets darker and lighter.

The first pic has alot of fog in the sky so that part of the moon looks more full because of the light the moon is giving out.

[edited for fog sentence)

Quote Originally Posted by Praey View Post
    I would say it would be an effect around the moon that looks like its clouded by smoke and sorta gets darker and lighter.

The first pic has alot of fog in the sky so that part of the moon looks more full because of the light the moon is giving out.

[edited for fog sentence)
    I was just watching the videos to check, and they're definitely full in them. Maybe they changed it to full since Blizzcon? I was kinda hoping for moon phases. I'm a sucker for small details like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    whoa, that is a pretty cool find!! you cant blame the fog on it, its too perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    whoa, that is a pretty cool find!! you cant blame the fog on it, its too perfect.
    Yeah, I think they may have changed it for Blizzcon. All the other screenshots and videos show it as a full moon. But I could be wrong.