Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Updated Player Models
    We definitely want to do it. Our artists would love to - believe me. The worgen and goblin took an enormous amount of art and animation time for Cataclysm. It's definitely on the list though. We recognize the problem with old models in shiny new armor.
    I would so love to see that list - it should be able to wrap around the world twice with it's length!

Yeah immunities are great. They really don't put them in anymore...I mean throughout Wrath I haven't seen them in WG, HoL, Occ, Nex. Nuh uh, no spell immune mobs here....oh and lets not even discuss tbc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totalbiscuit FTW!

Thanks again Boubie <3

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I can't think of the last time we made a spell school immune mob...
    AHUNE

Okay, so only frost mages and dks got the shaft on that one, BUT MY POINT STILL STANDS
    Last edited by Typhron; 2010-07-19 at 01:14 PM. Reason: codefail + class fail

"You are good at hard things. I can see cuz it says on your head"

lol

lol DLC wins again

I just watch the mmo report for the last minute out-takes.
    "stop calling me, you are upsetting alfred" had me in stitches.

the cone it's now diamonds.

Deleted
    omg...i've seen this 2 videos like 2 weeks ago...old

RE: Azshara

The video was great, but:

Has the mage trainer who provides the Pig polymorph spell been removed from the zone?
    What about the furbolg / Timbermaw Hold?
    What about the furbolg who handed out class specific quests for Sunken Temple?
    What about the demon hunter out on the island with his pack of felhounds, part of the epic "You Are Rakh'likh, Demon" chain?
    What about mobs necessary for the AQ scepter chain?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorthiros View Post
    As I read it you get cat form at lvl 10 if you speccc feral, which truly is a great thing!
    Also: WTB improved player models
    You learn Cat Form at level 8 from the trainers.
    <3
    It says so at the Class Menu's, well more specificly under the Feral Spell Book pane.
    In the Groves of Death

Quote Originally Posted by Naaruminded View Post
    The video was great, but:

Has the mage trainer who provides the Pig polymorph spell been removed from the zone?
    What about the furbolg / Timbermaw Hold?
    What about the furbolg who handed out class specific quests for Sunken Temple?
    What about the demon hunter out on the island with his pack of felhounds, part of the epic "You Are Rakh'likh, Demon" chain?
    What about mobs necessary for the AQ scepter chain?
    I was also wondering about the Timbermaw hold giant gate. seems weird that it would be cut out of the game

Deleted
    I want a rocket like the one from azshara all the time!

I am very angry about the duplicate twitter responses do you understand how very angry

Quote Originally Posted by dkrypt911 View Post
    lol DLC wins again! new player models? hell yeah it's about time they do something about that... especially the human models..
    Soon™

10+ Year Old Account
    Donald gotta be the best. Hahah. Legend.

And I love kittymeowmeow! Can't wait.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please stop posting "the MMO Report" its not "the WoW Report" and 89% of the content I and I am sure many others do not care about or is horrible outdated WoW "news"! Most upcoming are crap compare to WoW with pretty graphics but lame gameplay anyway. Still not sure about that star wars bioware one time will tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by |Dexter| View Post
    Please stop posting "the MMO Report" its not "the WoW Report" and 89% of the content I and I am sure many others do not care about or is horrible outdated WoW "news"! Most upcoming are crap compare to WoW with pretty graphics but lame gameplay anyway. Still not sure about that star wars bioware one time will tell.
    then simply don't watch them.