Current levelling dungeons - being updated?

I haven't seen any information regarding the current levelling instances; from Ragefire Chasm to Scholomance. Are these being changed/replaced/updated in the upcoming expansion? Personally I would prefer if completely new ones were made or if the current ones were seriously updated as many contain glitches and often the route to take is not clear, particularly for new players. Does anyone know what the current plans are regarding Azeroth's many instances?

Cheeeeeers

Yes. Several instances have changed to consist of multiple wings, and in many cases the level range has been changed considerably.

Questgivers have also been moved to the inside of the instance most of the time.

They also mentioned it on the front page a few days ago, specifically Scholomance. Its still there too.

"Scholomance was also changed and you will probably go through it at least once to do all the quests. What? You don't want to do all the prereqs just to get the instance quests? Don't worry, they're all at the entrance of the instance now. The instance itself didn't change too much, monsters are now level 4x."

There are a number of instance changes that worry me. Does this mean that the mats I need to farm for [The Insane] are going to be harder to come by? We were told it would still be possible, but I’m not sure how. Does this mean that my Goblin won’t be able to get his D1 or D2 shaman set? What about the Baron’s mount, or any of the weapons in the level 5x dungeons that have cool looking models? No longer available? I’d hope that we would be told soon to allow those in Live time to prepare. It may be necessary to collect things now and race change early next year to obtain some of these things on the new races.

Quote Originally Posted by Eboncor View Post
    There are a number of instance changes that worry me. Does this mean that the mats I need to farm for [The Insane] are going to be harder to come by? We were told it would still be possible, but I’m not sure how. Does this mean that my Goblin won’t be able to get his D1 or D2 shaman set? What about the Baron’s mount, or any of the weapons in the level 5x dungeons that have cool looking models? No longer available? I’d hope that we would be told soon to allow those in Live time to prepare. It may be necessary to collect things now and race change early next year to obtain some of these things on the new races.
    I dont see why the Insane will be harder or very different.
    As for the baron mount i dont see why would they remove it

Wailing Caverns *Shudder*

I wouldn't worry about the materials for The Insane. I'd worry about the quests themself being removed.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I wouldn't worry about the materials for The Insane. I'd worry about the quests themself being removed.
    Blizz has stated that the Insane will still be here for Cataclysm. I guess by saying that they also imply that the quests will still exist