Thread: Too Hard?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Negai View Post
    Would you believe there are threads popping up all over the place from Rets complaining about losing their complete faceroll of a rotation? You would think a person would welcome some depth to the class and spec whose rotation is simply refered to as "first come, first serve".

I hope it really is complex, so complex that some ppl choose a different class. Paladin, DK, and hunter are the three most played classes in all of WoW (paladin being the most played overall). They are also seeing the most changes. It's time to thin the herd.
    Do tell the ret rotation? I love listening to idiots talk about things they know nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by damntree View Post
    Do tell the ret rotation? I love listening to idiots talk about things they know nothing about.
    You're trying to argue semantics in a thread that has nothing to do with them, so your post is rather ironic. Stick to the topic.

dunno whats the QQ about seriusly.The holy Wrath will be mostly part of prot and ret unless they will give healing effect to it and it will work like Holy Nova from priest or somethin.Then they would have add some talents to lower CD aswell or somethin.

But again thats wonderin about stuff that deffo will be changed and announced

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Can someone please help me and explain it?
    I have no idea what the OP tried to say but it seems interesting.
    Blizzard thinks they may have made up too complex. When I read that I /cheered. Was wondering if anyone else felt the same.

Paladin rotations are fine... Blizzard needs to work on arcane mage rotations ie Arcane Blast-Arcane Blast-Arcane Missles WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i iz a mage pew pew >_<

while they're at it they can make fury and mutilate harder too... my warrior is boring apart from the lolcrits.. nice change from my locks dots :>

Quote Originally Posted by Suggardaddy View Post
    Paladin rotations are fine...
    Well you see the problem is that paladins, at least ret paladins don't have a rotation...

Anyway, I am really excited to hear about that "too difficult" remark from blizz, I wouldn't call myself the best retadin or anything like that but I was actually allowed to raid in TBC as a ret and be top 5-10 on DPS... if my computer at that time allowed it. This whole Holy Power mechanic is everything that I wanted from paladins so I can't wait to get it and I hope blizz doesn't simplify it for the idiot paladin players.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aildaris View Post
    Well you see the problem is that paladins, at least ret paladins don't have a rotation...

Anyway, I am really excited to hear about that "too difficult" remark from blizz, I wouldn't call myself the best retadin or anything like that but I was actually allowed to raid in TBC as a ret and be top 5-10 on DPS... if my computer at that time allowed it. This whole Holy Power mechanic is everything that I wanted from paladins so I can't wait to get it and I hope blizz doesn't simplify it for the idiot paladin players.
    FCFS is a rotation, based on Priority of Damage- It is just a concept of non-coherence spells in a sequence of steps that are unrelated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Feral druids on the ptr before mangle got buffed were really, really fun. I didn't see anything wrong with it.
    That was...fun/:}
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    You're trying to argue semantics in a thread that has nothing to do with them, so your post is rather ironic. Stick to the topic.
    You should look up words before you use them. I'm not arguing semantics nor is there anything ironic about what I posted.

You should look up words before you use them. I'm not arguing semantics nor is there anything ironic about what I posted.
    You're stating that the person you quoted was an idiot who had no idea what they were talking about, specifically regarding the meaning of "rotation" versus what we have(this was implied, unless you think you were egging on to something that didn't refer to FCFS), so yes you were arguing semantics. I find it ironic that you weren't able to pick up on the fact that this person, who despite not using the correct term, directly referred to FCFS, why it's so easy now, and why this person thinks it's a good thing to make Retribution harder...but you've no qualms calling them an idiot. Or do you find ret difficult?

10+ Year Old Account
    I welcome the change, its about time ret had an actual rotation people had to learn and not just start button mashing and pull good dps. I'm also glad holy is getting more heals.
    Personally I play prot and I didn't see much information on prot in there latest posts...leaves me wondering.

anyone complaining about it are obviously people who already find ret hard..for some reason. But they'll either just have to re-roll a different class or actually learn to play

---------- Post added 2010-07-20 at 09:40 AM ----------

I believe he summed it up with "first come, first serve"
    Last edited by Anakso; 2010-07-20 at 09:40 AM.

Deleted
    More complexity for RET. Yes please.