Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If you wowwiki search "White Tower" you get information on this land.

It is the tower you saw. As many have stated, it was believed to be land for Quel'Thalas and in fact has its own general channel called Quel'Thalas. I expect it to be removed come Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    I think they changed their mind. They put the instance portal between ghostlands and EPL on the new EPL map
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...laguelands.jpg

You might be right on your assumption, but that would be really ghetto on their part. I've flown around that area several times now and what they've done is put an invisible wall on the Stratholme latitude. However, with the increased view distance, you can clearly see the incomplete terrain behind those mountains and the sea after them.
    Sythis - Vicious Cycle

10+ Year Old Account
    To answer your question completely, this has nothing to do with cata and has been around for a while now.
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

Quote Originally Posted by Vespene View Post
    You might be right on your assumption, but that would be really ghetto on their part. I've flown around that area several times now and what they've done is put an invisible wall on the Stratholme latitude. However, with the increased view distance, you can clearly see the incomplete terrain behind those mountains and the sea after them.
    With the heavy fog there they can probably get away with just making a bit more fake terrain out there so that it doesn't look crap when flying.

It would be better if they just merged quel'thalas but then they need to revamp silvermoon and quel'danas too.