Error when installing the Beta client

The file "Sound\Ambience\GhostState.wav" in archive "C:\Users\Ben Sapir\Desktop\World of Warcraft\Data\lichking.MPQ" could not be opened, because an error 2 occurred. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (MPQFile::OpenFromArchive)
    As soon as I begin downloading the beta client this error pops up and it closes. Does anyone have any idea what the hell I'm supposed to do about this? I've tried everything and it's starting to get really frustrating. I also tried going into the mpq file and trying to find "GhostState.wav" but it wasn't under Ambience. WTF?

Sorry for the somewhat noobish post.

Ben Dougler Sapir...

You have 1 or more corrupted WotLK files that the Client needs to copy... short of a "repair" ir reinstall... you could try maybe finding a friend that could burn their lichking.MPQ to a DVD and you could copy over...

Quote Originally Posted by AuthurDent View Post
    Ben Dougler Sapir...

You have 1 or more corrupted WotLK files that the Client needs to copy.. short of a "repair" ir reinstall... you could try maybe finding a friend that could burn their lichking.MPQ to a DVD and you could copy over...
    Awesome, thanks a ton for the reply. Also how did you find out my name? lol

Check the path of the error you quoted it has your name int eh userpath... then a simple name + wow found you... then some Facebook postings on Ensidia's FB page

THAT'S why peeps hated the idea of RealID displaying real names...

Check the path of the error you quoted it has your name int eh userpath... then a simple name + wow found you... then some Facebook postings on Ensidia's FB page

Huh...it would appear that I am a complete fucktard ^_^

Also, I have some blank DVDs but none of them were big enough to hold lichking.mpq (2.5 GB) :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Try to run administrative if your using vista or windows 7,it might help.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

you could try maybe finding a friend that could burn their lichking.MPQ to a DVD and you could copy over...
    Aight, so I was looking for something big enough to transfer it from a different comp with WoW installed, and I found this flattish blue square thing, with a cord sticking out of it leading to a USB port. So at this point I just said what the hell, why not, and plugged it into my comp and it turned out to be an external hard drive ^_^ After copying the file and replacing my current lichking.mpq with it absolutely nothing happened. This confuses/frustrates me a lot but I'm proceeding to reinstall the game >.<
    Try to run administrative if your using vista or windows 7,it might help.
    Tried that a long time ago :P

DVD's are 4.7 gig... unless you have CD's which are only 750-800meg (.75 gig)

Quote Originally Posted by Xanekus View Post
    Huh...it would appear that I am a complete fucktard ^_^

Also, I have some blank DVDs but none of them were big enough to hold lichking.mpq (2.5 GB) :P

People hate RealID because of creeps like you.

And here I thought I was letting him know how letting his name out like that could be quickly cross referenced,

Knowledge is a good thing... the best defense against identity thieves and hackers.