Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just gonna go ahead and post on a soon to be epic thread.
    Well I just got back from a panda circus where I fucked twelve identical versions of Lexxi Belle while surfing on a sharks back in space.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...der&cn=Feythir

10+ Year Old Account
    Tirion walks over to the Keyboard of Boubouille, bends down to pick it up and examines the keys of it.
    Tirion Fordring: The weight of such a burden... must be mine. For there is no other...
    Bolvar Fordragon: Tirion! You hold a grim destiny in your hands, brother - but it is not your own.
    The scorched caricature of Bolvar is revealed, sitting atop Boubouille chair.
    Tirion Fordring: Bolvar!
    Tirion Fordring: By all that is holy...

Bolvar Fordragon: The dragons' flame sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me. Place the keyboard upon my hands, Tirion. Forevermore, I will be the Jailer of the addicted.
    Tirion Fordring: No, old friend. I cannot.
    Bolvar Fordragon: Do it, Tirion!
    Bolvar Fordragon: You and these brave heroes have your own destinies to fulfill. This last act of service... is mine.
    Tiron turns toward Bolvar with the Keyboard of Boubouille cradled in his hands before him.
    Tirion Fordring: You will not be forgotten, brother.
    [u]Bolvar Fordragon: I must be forgotten, Tirion! If the world is to live free from the tyranny of losing world of warcraft best fansite admininistrator, they must never know what was done here today![/b]
    Tirion nods and accedes to Bolvar's request, sliding the Keyboard of Boubouille under his hands. The chamber begins to shake violently as Tirion looks around. There is a flash of light and Bolvar's hands are glowing golden yellow through the eye slits of the Keyboard of Boubouille.
    Bolvar Fordragon: Tell them only that Boubouille is dead.
    Bolvar's voice changes, acquiring Boubouille characteristic echo.
    Bolvar Fordragon/New Boubouille: And that Bolvar Fordragon died with him.
    The Frozen Throne freezes over, encasing Bolvar in ice.
    Bolvar Fordragon/New Boubouille: Now, go! Leave this place, and never return!
    Last edited by Zandalarian Paladin; 2010-07-20 at 01:48 AM.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Fabien Bonte gonna be on the Curse team now, too.

I hope they gived to him many monies.
    Freakin' infraction points...how do they work?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajerman View Post
    such a burden, it must be mine to bear
    BAJER! You hold a grim destiny in your hands brother... But it is not your own.
    Anyone else notice the Pokémon breeding center is on Route 34? Just sayin'.

"I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!" - Hakumen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saranya View Post
    wow, didn't know mmo had $11 million in funding....
    no, curse has 11mil in funding

Bye mmo-champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotiz View Post
    Do it Bajerman! You and these brave posters have their own threads to troll. This last act of trolling... is mine.
    ok srsly guys i am tierd of ur noob roleplaying go die noobs
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Meh, I don't get their complaints about mmo-champion's site layout. It's miles better than the curse one.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Keyloggers for all!
    My first thoughts exactly and if this site changes to anything that resembles Curse site, I wont be visiting it very often!

Quote Originally Posted by Savagê_Warrior View Post
    Because boub couldnt possibly have a job as well as running a dedicated fansite now could he ? >_>
    This is his job. He gets paid for it.

Visitors to MMO-Champion will note that it isn’t a particularly attractive website — in fact, it’s downright dated, with a design that wouldn’t have looked out of place in 2001. Curse knows this, and Thieblot says that the company intends to redesign the site in the near future with plans to also improve the MMO-Champion forums, which he says are “exploding”.
    That's a quite from that article. Made me pull a 'not sure if serious' face, TBH.

I never thought it was such a bad little site...it's not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love...(and not total revamp-type love).
    Freakin' infraction points...how do they work?!

damn, this blows. We all know what Curse did to World of Raids........
    Last edited by Abilities; 2010-07-20 at 01:48 AM. Reason: spelling fail

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaman/Cataclysmus View Post
    ok srsly guys i am tierd of ur noob roleplaying go die noobs
    Roflturds
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

If it is true, than them saying curse looks like an old website and needs a revamp is one of the stupidest things I've read. Its called K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Stupid. The website lets everyone know their info perfectly fine and it is easy to find it all. That is what made MMO-Champion as big as it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    That's a quite from that article. Made me pull a 'not sure if serious' face, TBH.

I never thought it was such a bad little site...it's not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love...(and not total revamp-type love).
    Let's face it, Boub can't design for sh... [BANNED]

Well what am i gonna use now ? =/ I HATE curse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotiz View Post
    Do it Bajerman! You and these brave posters have their own threads to troll. This last act of trolling... is mine.
    You will not be forgotten, brother.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unspecified View Post
    Well what am i gonna use now ? =/ I HATE curse.
    this :S
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shocking news... OH WAIT, THIS IS THE START OF TEH CATACLYZMMM? ZOMG!!!111

"Visitors to MMO-Champion will note that it isn’t a particularly attractive website — in fact, it’s downright dated, with a design that wouldn’t have looked out of place in 2001. Curse knows this, and Thieblot says that the company intends to redesign the site in the near future with plans to also improve the MMO-Champion forums, which he says are “exploding”."

If it's not broke, don't fix it!

I enjoy the layout of MMOC personally, and Curses main site is somewhat tedious. I hope they Boub doesn't allow too much to change... but i guess he won't have much of an option after a buyout.