Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Great video's man, just one request, leveling a tauren paladin through mulgore!!! zomg awesomeness? anyone else wanna see it?

Because so far, as of right now, there are no Tauren Paladin, or Mulgore quest footage, anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by zMiGz View Post
    Great video's man, just one request, leveling a tauren paladin through mulgore!!! zomg awesomeness? anyone else wanna see it?

Because so far, as of right now, there are no Tauren Paladin, or Mulgore quest footage, anywhere.
    I would too, but he's already made a Starting Zone Compilation.

10+ Year Old Account
    yea i find it weird that some of the quests are based off the book stormrage (the staghlem one) but some stuff just isnt in the game for some reason. im glad forums exist since.... well.... i didnt read any comic or storm rage and i seem to know the lore from them

10+ Year Old Account
    "OH ITH ME, LYCANTHOTH!" gets me everytime. XD

I'm really digging these videos, and I've been waiting oh so patiently for some straightforward Hyjal questing, and then here you were with the whole shebang. Thank you kindly sir.
    Last edited by Revocation; 2010-07-20 at 08:41 AM.

i so want in your guild just to hear you in vent during raids, because that would just be awesome :P
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace- Jimi Hendrix

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.- General Patton

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Keep up the good work, btw you've inspired me to read the quests while leveling to 85.

lol... that's actually the only thing I do in a guild, make vent interesting..
    the rest of the time I'm just mooching achievements.

Part 6 is up
    Last edited by mojomaker; 2010-07-20 at 12:28 PM.