Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    wow this is something of a shocker hope for the best... now whats this I hear about mod positions opening???

Never liked Curse, always prefered WoWInterface, I hope the change will be for better though.

Deleted
    You will never get "AWESOME NEW STUFF RELEASED! Click the link below to actually see the news", everything will stay on the front page, simple and clean.
    Now I'm very happy.

Hi guys. Just wanting to stop by and say hi. I can't say how excited we all are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabotaj View Post
    http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/2349/64153088.png
    That is absolutely hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn View Post
    Hopefully this means that polishing the forums and replacing the old logo and banner will happen a lot faster!

I look forward to getting the search function working, too. Sounds like this change is just positive. I mean, who doesn't use Curse to get their addons?
    Well, the search function at curse doesn't work too well either.
    "Please find my dear friends.
    Dead or Alive" -redmakoto

Could you please send the original .PSD to my mailbox? We're very interested in that design.

Only if i get a free, lifelong PREMIUM GOLD account.

Does this mean news posts will start using db.mmo-champion.com more often? I've always disliked what is basically Wowhead without the helpful comments. And since Wowhead is owned by ZAM, which is the largest competition to Curse its seems like Wowhead may be absent in the future of mmo-champ.

And don't reply with, "Oh well just add comments to db.mmo-champion.com because that defeats the point. Wowhead already has the community on it.

ZAM has generally superior products, and i was really hoping Wowinterface would slowly gain speed so i could phase Curse out of my life altogether. Looks like that isn't happening unless the start an MMO-champ competitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Could you please send the original .PSD to my mailbox? We're very interested in that design.
    Indeed, it fills me with the warm fuzzies of revulsion. Must be a winner.

I am currently thinking this may have been a bad route. I like the fact that you come to the site and there is the news... Updated Daily. At least. I check it at least once a day and read it right off the front page. I have grown accustom to that and don't think that should change. Who wants to click on a box to be redirected to another page just to be redirected again later. I just hope that Curse doesn't decided to make this site their new play toy. Yea, Fix the bugs. But thats about it. Everything is for the most part fine. I just again hope Curse doesn't decide to go wild on this site. It would be the worst thing that could happen. Although I don't think the community has a choice when it comes to that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavian View Post
    Does this mean news posts will start using db.mmo-champion.com more often? I've always disliked what is basically Wowhead without the helpful comments. And since Wowhead is owned by ZAM, which is the largest competition to Curse its seems like Wowhead may be absent in the future of mmo-champ.

And don't reply with, "Oh well just add comments to db.mmo-champion.com because that defeats the point. Wowhead already has the community on it.

ZAM has generally superior products, and i was really hoping Wowinterface would slowly gain speed so i could phase Curse out of my life altogether. Looks like that isn't happening unless the start an MMO-champ competitor.
    I stopped linking wowhead in news posts more than a year ago I think. Glad you only notice now and didn't even read my news posts before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurtzimus View Post
    I am currently thinking this may have been a bad route. I like the fact that you come to the site and there is the news... Updated Daily. At least. I check it at least once a day and read it right off the front page. I have grown accustom to that and don't think that should change. Who wants to click on a box to be redirected to another page just to be redirected again later. I just hope that Curse doesn't decided to make this site their new play toy. Yea, Fix the bugs. But thats about it. Everything is for the most part fine. I just again hope Curse doesn't decide to go wild on this site. It would be the worst thing that could happen. Although I don't think the community has a choice when it comes to that matter.
    Quoting my original post here : # You will never get "AWESOME NEW STUFF RELEASED! Click the link below to actually see the news", everything will stay on the front page, simple and clean.. That shit is annoying, won't happen on my site.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavian View Post

Actually WoWhead's blog has been keeping up with a lot of the current news. Sometimes I even see it from wowhead first before I see it at mmo-champ. They don't update as often though or have a bluetracker though.
    "Please find my dear friends.
    Dead or Alive" -redmakoto

15+ Year Old Account
    I like curse, and i'm currently a Curse Premium member, but I dislike their staff... here's to hoping their staff doesn't come and take over this place like what happened to AionSource.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I stopped linking wowhead in news posts more than a year ago I think. Glad you only notice now and didn't even read my news posts before that.

Fine, if you're just going to point out something super obvious that i should have noticed but didn't then I'm just going to have to respond with a personal insult. You poopy head.

its probably a good thing Mr. Bonte has his profile set to private.

Not that that is going to stop the stalkers.

Grats to Boubouille and Curse!

Update - Today, we wanted to give you a heads up about our plans for Curse ID on our official forums, discuss the design philosophy behind the changes we’re making, and give you a first look at some of the new features we’re adding to the forums to help improve the quality of conversations and make the forums an even more enjoyable place for players to visit. The first and most significant change is that in the near future, anyone posting or replying to a post on official mmo-champion forums will be doing so using their Curse ID -- that is, their real-life first and last name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

Grats I guess. Not particurlarly fond of Curse tbh. But they need the traffic I guess. To this news, MMO-champ has 10 pages of comments. WoR has 10 comments lol. Bibi > Kody
    Last edited by Nkara; 2010-07-20 at 05:30 AM.