Thread: Banned?!?!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    Blizz mods are very high and mighty (more so than myself) and ignore all appeals from people who are perma-banned.

No they aren't..

I got perm banned from the forums and they removed the ban for me after a few e-mails..

As long as you explain the case everything should be fine, at least it worked out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    {...} The fact that people like you drive is scary to say the least, and I hope to God none of you nincompoops have gun permits. I mean really, why expound on a problem?! Are you trying to challenge yourselves or something?

{...}

I can see you all now, clean shaven libs, wearing a WoW golf shirt, Ray-Bans in pocket, drinking Starbucks at some silly meeting. . .
    {...}
    Huh. "gun permits", "clean shaven libs"... Seems a bit disturbing that such a young kid is already so indoctrinated.

Yes, taht will work.

I can speak from experience.

And I'm probably biased but I do think Blizzard hands out bans way too frequently, too unjustly.

---------- Post added 2010-07-19 at 10:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ravuno View Post
    No they aren't..

I got perm banned from the forums and they removed the ban for me after a few e-mails..

As long as you explain the case everything should be fine, at least it worked out for me.
    Funny you say that as all evidence (including my own) proves contrary.

I was banned because of a post that was deemed "vulgar". It was clearly made in jest. Posts in the General forums with references to bodily functions, barely concealed insults and blatantly sexist, bigoted, racist remarks are allowed to be made all the time.

I tried to appeal it to no avail.

See, they don't like regulars becoming popular. The more regular a poster you are, the more they scrutinise you and the greater their punishments (and unfairly harsh, IMO). I can name (off-hand) at least 2 if not more people who have been banned when they did not deserve to.

It's funny at how fanatical the Forum team is, and yet the WoW forums are still one big cesspit of uneducated, hateful filth.
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

10+ Year Old Account
    Was an amusing post, I will give him that. Besides, mmo-champ is better than the shoddy official forums.

I agree that you should call Blizz. Just tell them the truth of what happened.

And teach your kid to not be shitty little retarded troll, we have enough of those already. (And yes, I'm old enough to be a parent, but I'm not because I had a miscarriage)
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post

"Instances were broken before 3.2, then you go ahead and introduce massive emblem changes enticing just about every level 80 on any given server to run instances BEFORE YOU FIX THE PROBLEM!!!

The fact that people like you drive is scary to say the least, and I hope to God none of you nincompoops have gun permits. I mean really, why expound on a problem?! Are you trying to challenge yourselves or something?

For the most part, I enjoy WoW, but I must say I hope that one of the new MMOs offer stiff competition, perhaps then you guys will get off your high horse.

I can see you all now, clean shaven libs, wearing a WoW golf shirt, Ray-Bans in pocket, drinking Starbucks at some silly meeting. . .

"Bah, piss on it, so what if X is broken what are they going to do, leave for Conan?"

Friggin' crack/meth dealer mentality ftl. . .

-Angry Customer"

Indeed, he's quite the mouthy little twat.
    Fixed, now repeat after me:

DEY TUK OUR JERBS!

Deleted
    This long ago stopped being a useful thread.