Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Mgt.
    Whining about WoW since closed beta.
    Retired from WoW since patch 4.0.6.

Vanilla -> Scholomance, and UBRS as a 10m dungeon..

TBC -> Maggister's terace as the hard one, and ehmm.. any from NEtherstorm, i would go for Botanica..

WotLK -> well, i didn't like any of the first tier (release) but i do not dislike most.. ToC was fine, and i like HoR, YES, HoR! its hard, but its cool, nice mechanics, and u see the LK!
    Got a Warlock as a main, a Druid and a DK at 80 as alts and lvling a Rogue..

"You are only as good player, as the guild you are into"

SFK, first one i ever did way back in vanilla, it has always been my fav.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    My favourite was a Vanilla one because it felt epic everytime...
    MARA!!!!
    And the plate legs that they drop.
    Sexy...

vanilla - all of sm, scholo and strat (one of them 3)
    tbc - ramparts.. first but quite fun
    wotlk - gundrak, good compact instance

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Yeah, looks a bit weird though, at least the movement animation. It needs to be slowed down a little so it doesn't look like someone with parkinsons.

Vanilla - BRD, I love how generally huge the place is. Maraudon was another fav of mine.
    TBC - The underbog I think. It looks nice.
    WOTLK - I guess it would be a tossup between old kingdom and UK. Not because of the content, more because of their appearances again.
    Last edited by Vesker; 2010-07-20 at 01:13 PM.

Deleted
    Vanilla: BRD
    TBC: Shadow Labyrinth
    WOTLK: Don't really have favorite instance. But I will say UK because that was first instance I did in WOTLK.

BRD
    Steamvault
    Azjol-nerub, the quickest one...
    and ofc 42

Vanilla: UBRS(as a 10 man) was pretty fun, Strat(Baron) is probably my favorite though.
    TBC: Shattered Halls and Black Morass
    WotLK: Probably HoR.

VC
    all the others are crap

I'd say BRD. It just feels so epic because its so dang big.

I'd also say OK. The first time in there on my shaman I was still quite new to resto, and the group wasn't performing especially well, but that is where I discovered how much I like healing.

Vanilla = prolly brd or stratholme
    TBC = Magisters Terrace or CoT: Old Hillsbrad
    WOTLK = FoS Hc or Nexus prolly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting alongside Turalyon and Alleria against the Burning Legion
    Vanilla- BRD-Place is just epic.
    TBC- Shadow Labs-Serious Business going in there, 2nd boss was amazingly fun.
    WOTLK- Occulus! no i kidd, nexus- Place has nice atmosphere.
    Participator in the Great 'Real ID Forum Change' Riot July 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Divaet View Post
    I love being self-richeous..
    Quote Originally Posted by DailyBlink View Post
    Malygos flips out and creates a mana blackhole. Mages no longer use Mana, instead having a new resource called 'Derp'.

V: Dire Maul/BRD
    TBC: MgT
    WotLK: HoR
    All time: Dire Maul

Classic - Most likely SM instances, but i've never been into Dire Maul, so it's possible I could find that fun. But SM instances are my favourites out of what i've done

TBC - It's between Ramparts and CoT: Hillsbrad. Mainly because they're TBC instances i've ran the most, and still enjoy even though i've been in them loads of times. Also just like the feel of them as Ramparts is the first instance you run in TBC and I prefered CoT: Hillsbrad over the other CoT's because it's easier and I prefer the lighter colours.

WotLK - I hate running heroics and haven't stepped into one for around 2 months. On the very rare occassion i'll jump into one if a friend wants me in there for some reason. But if I had to choose, FoS. Because I love the last boss' voice, it's just amazing! I suppose it's a fun instance too, nice and short but can present a little bit of a challenge (First boss, depending on the healer keeping up and hos fast you are to get out of the weird, vortex thing).

Vanilla: BRD, Maraudon, Strat and of course VC since it felt epic as a level 15 noob
    TBC: Underbog, Shadowlabs, MGT
    WOTLK: HoR, UP, UK, Oculus (before the nerfing even)

Edit: All of the COT instances
    Last edited by Laikaa; 2010-07-20 at 03:41 PM.

Classic: SFK, cuz i love the envoriment, and mauraudon cuz it gave some kind of epic feeling.
    TBC: I think i must say Mgt, design, trash, bosses.. everything was good with it
    WOTLK: Defintly The Oculus, i love the envoriment, and when the content was fresh the bosses actually required some tactic. I will never forgive blizzard for not making occulus or/and the eye of eternity a bigger instance and used that as an entry raid instead of reusing naxx...

Deleted
    Shadow Labs HC, loved the mind control

Scholo and BRD since they were so large and actually required some thought.

Stocks
    Mech
    UP