Poll: Titans grip or single minded fury

Thread: tg or smf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bangerz168 View Post
    hey men, the 10% damage done is a lot men .. if u look at the damage now warriors do its -10% lawl

SMF will pwn face, 1h fury owned in bc, they are bringing it back baby

1hand = moar rage lewl more spams yay, icc too much raid damage we take our full rage for granted lewl
    now we are like rogues with full energy hahahahahahahahahahahaha 30k DPS inc
    That was without a doubt the most aggravating thing I've ever read in my entire life. You're annoying.
    Anyway, probably single minded fury for me. TG is fun, but I long for the days of BC where 1h DW was viable. It was fun. Although, I'll always keep 2 nice 2h's in my bags for when I feel like a change. Hell, I've even got 2 1h's in my bags from ICC right now just for when the talents are implemented.

SMF, I'm an old school warrior from classic. Going back to classic fury will be refreshing, I hated TG- I hope it dies in a fire.

So many issues from TG, all because it looked neat and it really doesn't even look that neat.
    Massive clipping issues and some races don't even look like they're hitting the target with the sharp end of the axe! Seems like a big headache for nothing.

SMF will be great for an off spec for prot, you won't have to wait to get a top of the line DPS weapon, you might already have one and just need to reforge it and use an older tank weapon as an off hand.
    Last edited by Nide; 2010-07-21 at 03:47 AM.