Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Buff's From Scroll's, Flask's, etc

Hello! I'm wondering if anyone know's what will happen to flasks, Insc Scroll's and Buff Food in Cataclysm? Is it worth Farming? Thx in Advance

10+ Year Old Account
    same as in previous exp. buffed to higher numbers, nothing much else.
    ah except:
    XX ap flask is gone, now strength, agi flask
    XX SP gone, now int or willpower
    etc

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae.

Based on the Guild Perks, I'd say it's likely that they nerf the flask costs for raiders - much like they did with oils and food when moving into WotLK.

Evidence for this comes from the Guild Talent Happy Hour
    Increases the number of flasks gained from using a flask cauldron by 100%.

Thus, it's likely that we'll see a "Flask Feast" known as a Flask Cauldron.

(Although probably only set up by alchemists, and only giving flasks of the specific kind relating to the cauldron)

There were cauldrons back in the stone age (BC era lol)

An alchemist dropped a cauldron which everyone in the raid could loot an elemental resistance potion off of, so it was more similar to mage tables than feasts.. What I'm interested in is that this basically confirms that there will be new cauldrons for Cata ^^ I hope they make them for other types of potions other than elemental resist ones though.. How awesomely awesome would it be to have your guild's alchemist drop a cauldron that gives out flasks? XD

Freekin sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman80 View Post
    There were cauldrons back in the stone age (BC era lol)

An alchemist dropped a cauldron which everyone in the raid could loot an elemental resistance potion off of, so it was more similar to mage tables than feasts.. What I'm interested in is that this basically confirms that there will be new cauldrons for Cata ^^ I hope they make them for other types of potions other than elemental resist ones though.. How awesomely awesome would it be to have your guild's alchemist drop a cauldron that gives out flasks? XD
    i think what they will do (atleast what i hope they do) is make them droppable by anyone with 2 different sizes normal (10 flasks) and large (25 flasks) and have them cost 10-25 catacylsm lotus as well as a bunch of different herbs and itll drop a cauldron and u can select what flask you want (hp/sp/ap/etc) this will tie in well with the guild perk that puts money into the gbank from people looting and allow the guild to purchase a few cauldrons to take to raids from this money that is generated