Still questions about Fury

Hi there,

yesterday i read the Fury compendium written by Landsoul, but this was just too much information for me, and still, there are some important things unanswered:

- How do i fight more than 1 mob? Is it WW/Cleave spam and just using BT/HS if my rage goes really high (> 70)? OR shall i stick to the normal "rotation" with BT/WW/Slam and weaving in Cleaves with high rage?
    Is this different for 2 Mobs, 3 Mobs or more?

- I tried to get familiar with Landsouls spreadsheet, and for me it is REALLY difficult to use, so many options... BUT: My warrior has Needle-Encrusted Scorpion and about 46% ArP, the spreadsheet tells me that it would be a downgrade to use (some) ArP-gems (to reach my softcap) over STR-gems despite every guide about ArP says otherwise?

Thanks in advance!

Its quite an easy rotation

Single mobs BT-WW-Slam(when proc)Spam HS when you think your rage is fine, I hit it above 40%.

Multiple mobs exactly the same but replace HS with Cleave.

Remember BT first on tanks target, its cooldown is shorter than WW so you can get more hits in with it. Also it gives the tank a bit longer to gain agro on all the mobs your about to hit. If you find yourself ripping form the tank at the start hold back on the first WW till after a second BT. Its better to do slightly less DPS at the start tan none at he end because your dead.

hope this helps.