Poll: What faction do you play or like more Alliance or Horde?

Alliance or Horde what do you play?

This is a simple poll, I didnt put a both option because i dont like BOTH, if you do play both then choose what faction you play or like more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played Alliance in Vanilla - Dr00d and warlock.... then I switched to Horde and rolled a Dr00d and a Warlock for BC until now.

I haven't logged my Alliance toons since the Undead special world change when they first added SW harbour (just to check it out)

Alliance

Play both but prefer the Horde, better Races and Lore in my opinion.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    mainly Horde, with a minor side of Alliance(mainly dks)
    The sims lies, don't trust them....

A huntard and a paladin both alliance were my first two 80's. I had a druid I faction changed and I can safely say I like Tauren much better ^_^ just wish my server had more Horde on it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i play alliance only..but after i get all my alliance toons to 85..i'll be making some hordies to see which i like

I play Both, but I find myself on the Alliance more however.

But what i see, there are enjoyable Lore, and stories for both sides. I am not really biased.

I just like my Druid and playing her more.

I play alliance because that is what my friends who got me into the game play. However, I recently created my first horde character because many of my guildmates were doing so on a new server.

I mainly play Horde. I'll probably roll a couple of Alliance alts when Cataclysm comes around.

I played horde in Vanilla WoW, undead rogue. Then my friends were like HEY MAN WE"RE ON ELUNE COME PLAY WITH US! but your alliance, Im horde.. DOOOO IT!!! and here i am today, a Gnome Rogue and a Squidface Hunter. (no longer on Elune tho, thank God)

Deleted
    I've always prefered the Alliance, I think, but with the introduction of the furries.