Deleted

Arp-cap or 4set?

Hello, I've been playing feral for some time now but i can not figure out wich one of these two would be best to choose first. Wich one does give the most Damage boost?

(With 4set i also meant T10, ofc)

~ Raz

Deleted
    4set >>>> anything else

4set bonus = 800-1000 dps by itself

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    T10x4 is just too awesome to not have it. Work on your arp cap after getting the set.

Deleted
    4 set gives best dps...

Ever heard of Rawr or SimCraft?

15+ Year Old Account
    get the 4xT10 and each T10 piece has ArP on it so you will be fine
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Each piece of T10 has arm pen, so there's no reason why you'd have to make a choice to pick one over the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Cåt View Post
    Each piece of T10 has arm pen, so there's no reason why you'd have to make a choice to pick one over the other.
    I was thinking the same thing. Every peiece of tier has ArP so how could you not be going for ArP cap while getting 4 set.

Deleted

By replacing the gear that i have now with a T10 will lower my ARP,i will not loose much, but i wont gain any Arp either way. Because i allready have an item there with a good amount of ARP, I just need to make a small purchase of the Back from frost badges, and the BoV-trinket, and i will be at the cap, So its either buy the head, loose a little bit of ArP, and then buy the Back, or the other way around . I thank you all for your opinions.