24 hour maintenance..

So when exactly do the servers that don't have it get going T_T

The answer you're looking for is about 2 lines underneath the 24 hour announcement on the login screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

11 central time. 10 mountain. 12 eastern.
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.

What's strange is earlier in the week and even last night it stated 7AM PST, then they changed it...I was actually looking forward to playing some in the morning..heh

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    The answer you're looking for is about 2 lines underneath the 24 hour announcement on the login screen.
    Oh i see now. One line below you

um didnt they just extend it until 2 eastern?

Quote Originally Posted by thedoomsayer View Post
    um didnt they just extend it until 2 eastern?
    Yes, they did. I'm not surprised, seeing as the original projected time was 2 hours before normal maintenance usually ends. Now, the servers are set to come back online when they normally do on Tuesdays.

6 minutes ago..

oh wait.. this is blizzard.. try a few hours from now look for an extended extended maint announce

edit: already extended and i'm sure they won't make that

Balls! Until 2? Night shift really fucks you over on Tuesdays. And... in general

Quote Originally Posted by Neonights View Post
    oh noes my precious wow time... i demand my money back , i have to spend 24 hours less standing in dalaran doing nothing now
    fail troll

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    Yes, they did. I'm not surprised, seeing as the original projected time was 2 hours before normal maintenance usually ends. Now, the servers are set to come back online when they normally do on Tuesdays.
    but i thought they started it early too?

no... that's sarcasm.... i guess you call everything a troll
    no, just calling trolls a troll.

If it was supposed to be one of those make fun of myself jokes ha ha then it was a dud

Otherwise, it sounded more like those "hey, lets make fun of people who want to play on tuesdays" things

no.. it was more of a "i pity you casuals who will never ever see lichking heroic and yet you keep on demanding casual content and online servers"
    yup.. troll

where the hell did you pull that out of your ass? THis relates to tuesday maint how?

I find it interesting that now on maintenance day they also shut the forums down for "maintenance". I personally think it is so they wont have to clean up 7,000 pages of people whining that they never get to play on Tuesdays.

Personally, I realized long ago that typically Tuesdays are not a day to plan on playing and have always made other plans. Laundry, run errands, take the dogs to the vet, go to lunch with a friend etc...