Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Nothing will happen.

The argent crusade wouldn't stand a chance as far as it goes against the forsaken. It would be a joke and a half. As for the whole undead using the plague everyone forgets that the undead can not procreate and the only way that they can increase their numbers is by using the plague. At the moment Garrosh is against it but if a full out war came out where it was either use the plague or lose everything i highly doubt that any leader including varian would chose not to use the plague, the basic win all move. Everyone sells the forsaken short and realistically with the plague it could easily be said that they forsaken has by far the most potential of any race.
    Last edited by xile; 2010-07-20 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcattreeowl View Post
    Well, if he does find out about Sylvanas there obviously would be a whole new war, which means probably A. a huge content patch or B. Theme of a new expansion
    No!! no more undead expansions! I'm tired of skulls on all my gear.

I'd love to know where these foolish fanboys that think "LOLZ ARGEN HAS NO CHANCE" get their information from.

Asside from the fact that they would have the Ebon Blade, the Alliance, and possibly the rest of the Horde as allies, what makes you think the Argent Crusade is so weak?

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    I'd love to know where these foolish fanboys that think "LOLZ ARGEN HAS NO CHANCE" get their information from.

Asside from the fact that they would have the Ebon Blade, the Alliance, and possibly the rest of the Horde as allies, what makes you think the Argent Crusade is so weak?
    Didn't you just answer your own question? =P. The fact they need the combined might of literally every force in the known world (minus forsaken) just to defeat the Forsaken leads one to believe they aren't as numerous as we'd hope. The only force we can truly count as part of the AC is the Ebon Blade. Those two might as well be one. The Ebon Blade is basically an extension of the AC is what I'm saying. (And from henceforth when I mention Argent Crusade I am including Ebon Blade in the mix)

As far as numbers goes, take into consideration the power of the Argent Crusade. 1 AC member is probably worth 5-10 undead. Given that the AC/EB Members are decked out in the finest gear available while the undead raised by the Banshee Queen are basically mindless cannon fodder it isn't a far stretch to assume that the AC could do some huge damage to the Forsaken.
    Last edited by Miles Tails Prower; 2010-07-20 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Tails Prower View Post
    Didn't you just answer your own question? =P. The fact they need the combined might of literally every force in the known world (minus forsaken) just to defeat the Forsaken leads one to believe they aren't as numerous as we'd hope. The only force we can truly count as part of the AC is the Ebon Blade. Those two might as well be one. The Ebon Blade is basically an extension of the AC is what I'm saying.

As far as numbers goes, take into consideration the power of the Argent Crusade. 1 AC member is probably worth 5-10 undead. Given that the AC/EB Members are decked out in the finest gear available while the undead raised by the Banshee Queen are basically mindless cannon fodder it isn't a far stretch to assume that the AC could do some huge damage to the Forsaken.
    Disregarding the fact that there are many humans/dwarves/orcs part of the AC/AD that are neither horde nor alliance, and that not every forsaken is pro-plague.

Plague of Undeath =/= Forsaken Plague

Plague of Undeath- Killed then raised people back into undeath as zombies or other forms of undead

Forsaken Plague- Kill the undead And the living, nothing said about raising them back as undead

Quote Originally Posted by RakuRaku View Post
    Disregarding the fact that there are many humans/dwarves/orcs part of the AC/AD that are neither horde nor alliance, and that not every forsaken is pro-plague.
    Have to agree here, too. There are far too many inconsistencies to make a conclusive number of Forsaken. Look at it this way. If the Forsaken were truly as numerous as you all seem to think, why would the Banshee queen need to procreate anyway? She wouldn't. She's just pompous and power hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Putricidegoodnews View Post
    Tiron will do what he always does

1. nothing
    2. something idiotic

next!
    Tirion gave me the strength to kill you on HM. QFT.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Forsaken Plague- Kill the undead And the living, nothing said about raising them back as undead
    Val'kyr- Bring stuff back from the dead, even if it's against Garrosh' wishes.

Have to agree here, too. There are far too many inconsistencies to make a conclusive number of Forsaken. Look at it this way. If the Forsaken were truly as numerous as you all seem to think, why would the Banshee queen need to procreate anyway? She wouldn't. She's just pompous and power hungry.
    Yep. They would have likely broken off from the horde if need be, as well. Afterall, they could simply dispose of them if they had such huge numbers amirite?

In my opinion, the forsaken's current numbers roughly match those of the remaining high elves + current blood eles, population. With the procreation, they might be roughly the size of the dwarve's population midway through Cata. Still not enough to to reckon with most of the horde, the crusade, or the alliance.
    Last edited by RakuRaku; 2010-07-20 at 04:13 PM.

Eh.. Garrosh has remained completely neutral to this. I think it's a "I'm too ignorant to see what's going on" type of thing. I.E Wrathgate all over again. Replace Thrall with Garrosh and Putriss with Banshee Queen and lastly Wrathgate with Gilneas.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    People are misinformed on the Forsaken version of the plague. It does not raise the dead as the Scourge's did. It just kills them and melts the corpse.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will get a new account and smash her face in with my frost fire bolt...

Eh.. Garrosh has remained completely neutral to this. I think it's a "I'm too ignorant to see what's going on" type of thing. I.E Wrathgate all over again. Replace Thrall with Garrosh and Putriss with Banshee Queen and lastly Wrathgate with Gilneas.
    He's bound to rage when he finds out though.

Ressing humans to become Forsaken wouldn't be so terrible...

But killing them only so they can be ressed (and we are talking about innocent farmers), well... it's another story.

Didn't you just answer your own question? =P. The fact they need the combined might of literally every force in the known world (minus forsaken) just to defeat the Forsaken leads one to believe they aren't as numerous as we'd hope. The only force we can truly count as part of the AC is the Ebon Blade. Those two might as well be one. The Ebon Blade is basically an extension of the AC is what I'm saying. (And from henceforth when I mention Argent Crusade I am including Ebon Blade in the mix)

Nicely put. Yes they could, but the Forsaken, I feel, far outnumber the AC, even with EB. So, they start mowing down the cannon fodder, but, with the Val'kyr, they'll keep getting back up and when an AC ? EB falls, guess what?
    Last edited by Wysard; 2010-07-20 at 04:18 PM.

the AC wouldnt do shit. they are not 100% ally. Tirion might be pissed, and he might lead an army or something, since HE is ally. but it doesnt really matter tbh, b/c he is still against the horde regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post

Sure, if you want to assume everyone, including the Horde, would attack UC - then by al means, Sylvanus would fall.

I was talking about all this Tirion love of "Tirion will kick Sylvanus' A$$". My point being, tirion, by himself (meaning AC) won't do crap to her.

See Miles Tails Prower answer to this

Yep. They would have likely broken off from the horde if need be, as well. Afterall, they could simply dispose of them if they had such huge numbers amirite?

In my opinion, the forsaken's current numbers roughly match those of the remaining high elves + current blood eles, population. With the procreation, they might be roughly the size of the dwarve's population midway through Cata. Still not enough to to reckon with most of the horde, the crusade, or the alliance.
    You bring up an excellent point. The Forsaken joined the Horde out of necessity. It was never the Banshee Queen's intention of joining any faction. Her entire existence was ensuring the future of her people. Subtly it was brought forth Sylvannas'(Spelling) distaste for the Horde. If Sylvannas(Spelling x2) is given the opportunity to grow her people, the crutch she has been wielding for the past 5 years will no longer be needed. I think this is the biggest worry about Forsaken people, and I also feel this is why we will see another Royal Apothecary ret-con later in the series, or even another expansion.

Or maybe Garrosh will drop his size 18 boot on Sylvannas' High heel and tell her to stop or he'll rip her spine out and tie it to his general who destroyed Stonetalon with the bomb and use it to hang him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wysard View Post
    And what, pray tell, would Tirion do, exactly?

All this, "He'll go kick Sylvans butt" is just wishful thinking. How big is the Argent Crusade? The AC -vs- all of the Forsaken? Riiiight

What would stop Sylvanus from using the plague on them? Not all members of the AC are pally's, if Pallys are even immune to this plague. So, everytime an AC member dies, they are brought back as undead and start attacking their former allies.
    We killed LK who had like an endless scourge army so. wtf are you talking about?