Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by smoopie View Post
    i heal because its easy to get groups..i'm a lazy person irl too
    qft

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Id say mine fits, as a resto druid.

Healwise, i like being behind the scenes but playing an important roll that can decide the success or failure of others, I also like being malicious and helping people fail if they need to :P

The Druid part fits as well, for all my gadgets and tech I really am quite happy just camping and getting away from people and civilization for days at a time. And if I had the option changing into various animals would be cool, though id choose wolf form over cat :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie View Post
    I heal because its easy to get groups..i'm a lazy person irl too
    I think that's the reason I tank/heal too, mainly since I need to be doing something and not be bored, also I like people wanting me, mwuhahaha.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    -Nietzsche
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

I went to reply to a thread that I guess got deleted, so instead I'll say yes, my fury warrior represents me perfectly. Except without readily available enchanted axes, I just swing smaller people, telephone poles, or mopeds at my enemies.
    Last edited by Kindahuge; 2010-07-20 at 05:50 PM.

Deleted
    I was a Shadowpriest....although I'm not sure what personality taints define them. Maybe a tad of arrogance...which wouldn't be completely of I guess.

my hunter is a real ninja, so yes

I play a Paladin because I'm gay.

Id say yea it really does reflect me. I'm usually the one people turn to for a pick me up or some advice when life gets hard and they just need a quick buff. But at the same time i have my issues and my hidden dark side. As well as im always the one being the healer in life and in game. SO i play a priest (: not sure which came first though lol

Deleted
    i play an arcane mage, nuff said

I have dreds, don't wear shoes, and play a feral druid as my main, and a resto shaman as my most played alt. I also play disc priest and a prot pally.

"It turns out the only signature he needed was my fist! ... But with a pen in it ... that i was signing with."

Id say no because I don't mind filling out any role, I wont Tank raids however. My mains a Rogue, and If you wanted to pick at every tiny detail I guess it could relate to me in some way. I like to Workout, and spend a good hour jogging a day.

I am patient, too patient even (irl, I'm not that patient in game, lol - but who said I have to act the same in game? :P), and responsible, able to lead group if I have to. Does it fit a shaman? Prolly yes, so I guess I can say my class fits my personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.