Thread: July 20 Log-in

July 20 Log-in

After being recently hacked for the first time, I am extremely paranoid until my authenticator arrives. Normally, on maintenance days you can log in and are led to a page where no realms are available. Today, it says that it is unable to connect. I am hoping that because they are moving some of the realms around (correct me if i'm wrong) that it is causing the connection error, and I have not been hacked.

Thank you for your time and response.

-Berdman

even if you have been hacked, what do you want us to do about it? all that will happen is you'll get trolled
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

wrong section

We all have the same message. Dont fret.

If someone is logged into your account, then you log in after him they would get disconnected as you log in. It doesn't lock you out for the duration.

I'm sorry, what? You're having a problem logging in during maintenance day? Just wait a little bit longer when the realms are back up...
    Just another random troll.

I'm getting "Unable to Connect" also so it's probably something on Blizzards end.. This happened last week aswell when the servers were down for 24 hours.

We all have that message, it's more or less normal.

Eu login servers down also so yeah enjoy staring out the window at the rain guys!
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
    wrong section
    ^This

Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    ^This
    You yourself need to read the rules.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it time to wear the tin foil hat yet ?

Why are they doing 24 hour maintenance? I heard they changing where battle groups are located. Do they have a post about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Why are they doing 24 hour maintenance? I heard they changing where battle groups are located. Do they have a post about this?
    To prepare for the upcoming expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Malduko View Post
    To prepare for the upcoming expansion.
    Of course, but are they changing the where the servers are located for certain battle groups? Because that kind of stuff effects the latency of some.

go log on the account management on the wow site if your tweaking so hard

All the realms not on the 24 downtime are still not up and should have ben up an hour ago

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenips View Post
    All the realms not on the 24 downtime are still not up and should have ben up an hour ago
    umm isnt it usually 2pm EST they come up which is 11AM Blizz time. so its not even 11am yet for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Joenips View Post
    if you try to logged in lately you would notice the notification to the side were it says realms will be up at 11 PDT....

keep an eye on your email to see if your password changes :P