Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Foibles View Post
    Why is it always some external force keeping people down? Maybe you just aren't very good.

Are you using Sigil of Vengeful Heart? Are you coordinating CC? Are you peeling and locking down your opponents?
    stalkin you on armory reveals that you (on your dk) havent step one foot into arena. so whats ur mocking all about? feel free to stfu if you havent anything contributional to say.

btt.
    use scs, get used to your role as a supporter, peeler, and just annoy enemy casters, cause u cant kill anythin with 8k armor+

Quote Originally Posted by mikka View Post
    stalkin you on armory reveals that you (on your dk) havent step one foot into arena. so whats ur mocking all about? feel free to stfu if you havent anything contributional to say.

btt.
    use scs, get used to your role as a supporter, peeler, and just annoy enemy casters, cause u cant kill anythin with 8k armor+
    Pointing out the fallacy of constantly blaming others doesn't require going into arena.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

@OP: Your spec needs some work for starters. Talents like Blood Caked Blade and Desolation seem attractive but their overall contribution to your team's success is minor in comparison to talents like Lichborne and Anti-Magic Zone. Our role in 3s is support, sadly, and you can't get away from that by sacrificing utility and peals for slightly more damage. That's not to say our damage is entirely laughable, we put out considerable pressure and are usually the least attractive kill target just because of our CDs.

If you're not able to pull out of the 1200 bracket your team needs more communication with CC, i.e. lining up Strangulate, Gnaw, HoJ, etc. I can't teach you how to run your team, but player synergy is important. Also, I can't say this enough to newer DKs:
    Chains of Ice like its your job, because it is.