Anyone else "Unable to Connect" when they try to log on?

Usually when the servers are down, you can still logon your account and look at all of the servers and see that they are offline. But when I try to logon to my account, it just skips to Unable to Connect. I just want to make sure it's part of maintenance and I don't have to go searching for an answer.

Thanks.

yea its not you its friggin blizz

Okay good, just making sure others shared my pain.

Blizzard owes me a pony!

10+ Year Old Account
    *Facepalm*
    How long have u been playing wow?

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkips View Post
    *Facepalm*
    How long have u been playing wow?
    how long have you been playing wow?

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowing View Post
    Usually when the servers are down, you can still logon your account and look at all of the servers and see that they are offline. But when I try to logon to my account, it just skips to Unable to Connect. I just want to make sure it's part of maintenance and I don't have to go searching for an answer.

Thanks.

Try looking at the news ticker on the left side. It CLEARLY tells you what is going on.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

Quote Originally Posted by buttspawn View Post
    Try looking at the news ticker on the left side. It CLEARLY tells you what is going on.
    But the ticker on the left didn't say anything since it only covers servers that were supposed to be up by 7am PDT (servers were scheduled to be up at 9am PDT)!

Quote Originally Posted by thedoomsayer View Post
    how long have you been playing wow?
    How long have you been playing WoW?

Quote Originally Posted by BagOfChips View Post
    How long have you been playing WoW?
    How long have I been playing WoW?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Servers are down and therefore you cannot connect to any. and if you cannot connect to any then you will get a "Cannot Connect" message. I can see where the confusion lies in such flawed logic, but i assure you that everything is going to be ok.
    "We are not tools of the goverment or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I fought for what I believed in." -Gray Fox-

"All realms originally scheduled to be live at 7:00 AM PDT are currently undergoing additional authentication maintenance. As this maintenance affects the authentication process which occurs during log in to Battle.net, access to Battle.net Account Management and forum posting may be unavailable at this time.

We anticipate that maintenance will complete and these realms will be live and playable by approximately 1:00 PM PDT. We apologize for the delay and are working to have all realms and website services online as soon as possible."

There is a blue tracker right up there.