The New Trend in Cata

Spellpower DK's.

Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by calinass View Post
    Spellpower DK's.

Discuss.
    Why would that be the new trend?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing to discuss. It ain't happening, unless you've got some solid evidence.
    Sometimes I will log out in Roleplaying gear, so if my stats in the image below, seem ridicoulously low, then that's probably the reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    this banhammers gonna hit harder than puberty will hit justin bieber

I dont know,
    I see alot of DK's with Spellpower currently.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can't say anything meaningful about your topic but instead you came up with a idea and said discuss, which will get this locked.

This thread makes no sense and is pointless.

0/10.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnQT View Post
    I dont know,
    You see a lot of terrible DKs.

would break the spellpower plate monopoly that holy paladins have right now, but I dont see it happening.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

I dont know,
    this

It was a joke, really. Though I wonder if we do get any benefit out of spellpower.

Do you know of any legit DKs who stack spellpower in their dps set or just flat out wear cloth?

I dont know,
    I saw a lot of DKs with spellpower plate when WotLK was released. Doesn't mean they were supposed to be wearing it.

Deleted
    I dont know,
    Damn, I havent seen a single one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know,
    Do you mean spell pen? That's a lot different and useful in pvp. If you see a DK with spell power just /facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    you know tbh i wouldnt mind if DK's used spell power gear. I mean i know it sounds ridiculous and all but holy pallies are the only people that use spell power plate and blizz said they didnt like when certain gear was viable for only one class or spec kind of like at the beginning of the x pac feral staffs were only for feral druids
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Death Coil guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Quote Originally Posted by Aionn View Post
    You see a lot of terrible DKs.
    terrible DKs
    Because its hard to find one of those, right?

I very much doubt DKs will scale well enough on special abilities to offset the loss on white damage.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

There are two issues here which most people seem to be confusing.
    1) Terrabad DK's wear spell power armor, not just plate
    2) The OP's main idea (I think). Make UH and maybe Frost DKs wear spell power plate so that there isnt an entire armor type (spell power plate) for 1 spec of 1 class.

IMO it would be interesting and could alleviate some of frustration from spell power plate dropping and not having a holy pally in the group, or a pally at all for that matter. but there is the same problem with almost any spec/class. only 2 tanking classes use shields, not a lot of caster classes can use swords, pallys cant use SP daggers, etc.....

then again you run into the problem of having int on the items and dks having no use for it. so unless dks starting using int or holy pallys come up with another resource system i dont see it happening. i also think that blizz stated in a blue post that they are ok w/ SP plate for holy pallys and no other spec/class. cant remember where and am too lazy to find it.

Icy Touch + spell power.
    Will crit for over 9000. and will out-threat every classes threat holding ability.

---------- Post added 2010-07-20 at 12:50 PM ----------

New change in cata, int = more runes?
    That would be nice.

This thread.... is not at all relevant to my interests.

insert random <trollface.jpg>
    ---------------here--------------
    Seriously if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of you life. It'll spread into your work, into your morality into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level - Bruce Lee