leather belt or not leahter belt... thats the question

so at the moment this is how my gear looks like: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...e&cn=Bellathor. Please note that the bracers you see me wearing (taiga bindings) was recently upgraded by toxx maximized handguards ( or however you spell it XD) after a slight argue with the raid leader in that particular raid, luckily i had some guildies there to back me up on the whole bis for fury warrior thingy as so many seem to not know.

Now i am not sure weather or not i should buy the vengeful noose belt or stick with my plate one, so i came here seeking advice i am also seeing that the agi cloak is beeing worn my some warriors instead of might of the serpent whateveritsname.. so tell me what you think ^^.

The plate belt is shit, get the noose, especially since you're over hit cap, and the noose is BIS for non heroic ICC. Keep your current cloak because dropping it for scarlet onslaught would put you below expertise cap which would be a lot worse.

Just some further criticism, I would also suggest you swap your cloak enchant to +23 haste, get the AP/crit enchants for head and shoulders, and +50 AP to bracers. Also if you're not using a run speed increase icewalker is always better than 32 AP, unless you're white hit capped which should never happen, and you're not even close.

Your gems are also wrong, you should match every +6 str bonus in yellow sockets regardless of your ARP SEP with 10 str 10 crit. Your nightmare tear also should be in a spot to give you maximum bonus (Blue socket in bryntroll for you).

ahh you mean the hodir shoulder/head enchantements?

Hodir for shoulder, Knights of the Ebon Blade for head enchant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Leather belt is a lot better than the shit plate one.

Keep the plate belt for now and spend your emblems on getting the 251 tier chest and Gatecrasher Gauntlets. The gloves is the one you want to skip, not the chest. After that, yes the leather belt is better.

Follow the rest of the advice Believenothing gave and seriously get leveling on those professions. Pick up something like BS for the sockets, or JC for the better gems or Engineering.
    Last edited by Racetrack; 2010-07-21 at 10:50 AM.

Use the leather belt.

And seriously, the same question is asked in the first page of the forum, are you that lazy that you make a new one instead of clicking that one?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rdle-long-term