Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Cairne Bloodhoof - spoilers inside

I put spoilers inside just in case anyboy doesn't want to know what happens.

At any rate, most of us know that Bloodhoof is killed as a result of being poisoned by the Grimtotems. He is the first of the major faction leader in WoW to die in game, so my question is, is he going to get a proper sendoff via a questline or small movie? If there is a ritual funeral type situation, I think I might cry
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope for a funeral. And a gravetomb or something
    "Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit."

He dies when Garrosh places an axe inside his body.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    He dies when Garrosh places an axe inside his body.
    This. Garrosh destroys him. but the poison finishes him off.

10+ Year Old Account
    how about his son just appears in his place and hes never talked about again ingame? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bethofwow View Post
    I put spoilers inside just in case anyboy doesn't want to know what happens.

At any rate, most of us know that Bloodhoof is killed as a result of being poisoned by the Grimtotems. He is the first of the major faction leader in WoW to die in game, so my question is, is he going to get a proper sendoff via a questline or small movie? If there is a ritual funeral type situation, I think I might cry
    It could be something that takes place in the Cataclysm book (The shattering I think it's called?) being written by Christie Golden.

10+ Year Old Account
    he should be honored by a statue in all cities plus there should be an event with a quite minute triggering every like hour. on top of that he should be a ghost aiding thrall in his quest on doing something and he should become deathbringer bloodhoof in icecrown citadel 2.0, he also deserves numerous other rewards and honorings

honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

10+ Year Old Account
    this was always a good character for the horde, and i say that as alliance. there should definitely be somekind of ingame memorial. strengthen resolve and also a desire for vengeance.
    Stormbringer Guild of Khadgar -- Join Now!
    www.stormbringer.guildzilla.com

10+ Year Old Account
    was just looking at the shattering on amazon :P

Arthas book -£3.98 lol :P

The best memorial they could give Cairne is making his son an interesting and active racial leader. Cairne never really accomplished anything and was never involved in any major quest lines, which is a shame. Even Lor'thremar "who is that guy again" Theron had more content than Cairne.

Nooo carine. Damn reincarnation was on CD again wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfThisWorld View Post
    The best memorial they could give Cairne is making his son an interesting and active racial leader. Cairne never really accomplished anything and was never involved in any major quest lines, which is a shame. Even Lor'thremar "who is that guy again" Theron had more content than Cairne.
    Well, except warcraft 3...

Uh... well Taurens get pallys and priests... so they have all the rezing classes... damn healers still refusing to rez.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    this was always a good character for the horde, and i say that as alliance. there should definitely be somekind of ingame memorial. strengthen resolve and also a desire for vengeance.
    He may have been a nice guy as a faction leader but Cairne really hasn't been a huge active personality. Vol'Jin has been involved in some major lore events, most of which are coming up. Thrall and Garrosh of course has been huge in lore, traveling around and being at the forefront of major events. Sylvanas has obviously been involved in a lot of major events, including the assault on the Lich King, and is extremely active in Cataclysm; even more so than in Wrath.

Lor'themar... well I guess he was there when you cleansed the Quel'delar... good for him.

But yeah. Cairne is a nice guy but really I'm not gonna miss him as other than being a spiritual and just leader in theory... he hasn't done much of value IN GAME. While I sure he may have done things in books or comics or far in the past, the point is that through my years of playing WoW I have not seen him substantially involved in anything of interest. In fact, the most active we'll see him in game is likely dying.

Deleted
    There is no hint whatsoever that Cairne is even dead, much less that Garrosh is killed. That was a rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    There is no hint whatsoever that Cairne is even dead, much less that Garrosh is killed. That was a rumor.
    Would you like me to link the numerous sources that prove he will, in fact, die?

His body will most likely despawn and poof, new faction leader!

BBQ anyone?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    Would you like me to link the numerous sources that prove he will, in fact, die?
    In game? Killed by Garrosh?

Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    "how can he be dead when he is alive in my heart"!

DAWWWWW

Seriously though, the old cow gets chopped down.